General Practice – Medclinic Family Practice – Brookvale -Warringah Medical centre
We are open 6 days a week and offer bulk-billing with the ability to accept appointments and walk ins.
Located inside Westfield Warringah Mall on the ground floor, inside Priceline Pharmacy.
Our vision is to provide quality, innovative and accessible healthcare to individuals and families within the local community. To achieve this vision our doctors practice at a high standard.
- General medical examinations
- Annual health checks including kids and 75 +
- Immunisation and vaccination
- Insurance and pre-employment medical examinations
- Preventive Health
- Worker’s compensation
- Minor surgical procedures
- Treatment of moles and skin cancers
- Smoking cessation
- Cardiovascular risk factor analysis
- Disease prevention (including weight reduction, smoking cessation and screening tests)
- Gynaecological exam
- Pap smears
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Menopause management
- Pregnancy testing
- Family planning and contraception
- Newborn assessment
- Developmental assessment
- Prostate examinations
- Men’s health checks
- Travel advice and vaccination
- First aid kit advice including medications
- Skin cancer checks
- Cryotherapy, Surgical procedures
- STD checking and related Counseling
- Generalized Anxiety & Relationship Issues
- Bipolar affective disorder
Medclinic Family Practice is also a collection centre for Medlab pathology. Medlab Pathology is one of Australia’s largest, privately owned pathology practices. Established in 2001, provides comprehensive range of pathology services to general practitioners, medical centres, nursing homes in the Sydney, Wollongong and Newcastle regions.
Medlab Pathology is a NATA/RCPA accredited category GX Laboratory. The management and staff of Medlab Pathology are committed to providing a service of excellence, totally committed to ethical and professional practices.