Get Australian Citizenship Easily with Migration Agent Adelaide
If you plan to permanently reside in Australia, then it is better to get Australian citizenship. You might be living in Australia under any of the many available visa schemes, but if you have a permanent job, or a relationship, then you should get a permanent citizenship of Australia. The process is fairly easy, and if you do it with the help of a Migration Agent Adelaide, then you can get it done in a shorter period of time and with little or no obstacles. They will guide you through the whole process.
Easiest way to obtain Australian Citizenship – The Steps
The application process can be divided into a few easy steps that you can go through in order to apply and obtain an Australian citizenship. The steps are –
- Check for eligibility – the first thing that you need to do is check if you are eligible to get Australian citizenship. The basic eligibility is that you should already be a permanent resident of Australia, and you should have a plan to stay in the country in the near future also. You also need to have a good character and no serious criminal convictions against you.
- Check for residence requirement – the residence requirement is that you need to have already stayed in the country for four years, with a maximum of 1 year outside Australia prior to applying, with no more than 90 days outside Australia in the last year before applying.
- Fill up and lodge your application form – the form is available online. You can fill it up online or you can send it by post. You need to provide your identity proof and other original documents, such as relationship certificates etc. in order to fill up the form. You can apply from Australia or from outside Australia as well. You should contact Migration Agent Adelaide, as they can help you and guide you through the application process.
- Take the test/interview – there is a citizenship test or interview. You will get a citizenship appointment which you need to attend and take the test/interview. You can get online resources and practice tests to make sure that you do well in the interview or test.
- Wait for the result – you will receive the decision within a short period of time. The decision is based on your eligibility, whether you were able to produce all the required documents in original, and your performance on the test/interview.
- Attend the ceremony – once you get selected and your application for the Australian citizenship is approved, there is a formal citizenship ceremony that you need to attend. And then, you are officially an Australian citizen.
Throughout the whole process, you can take guidance from professionals. A Migration Agent can help you a lot with the whole process. They can give you resources to practice for the test/interview. They can also help you in filling up the application form, which is a crucial part. So if you are planning to apply for Australian citizenship, contact a migration agent today.