Houses without wires in the present world of electricity and use of appliances at every step is impossible. But these wires which transmit high voltage current call accidents and mishaps like short circuits and fire break outs. Poor quality house wires are a big no if you are looking forward to a safe and secure living.
But with the availability of so many types of house wires in the market from different house wires manufacturers, which one should you choose? Go for house wires which
- Come with triple layered PVC protection- This kind of sheathing can provide strong protection against any kind of short circuits or fire breakages. Insulation is a very important aspect of house wires and the best quality wires are resistant to high temperature. This kind of resistant also works for steam, vapor and highly heated water.
- Have better tensile strength- Go for Wires and Cables Manufacturers which come with on line annealing. This features prevents the house wires from breaking even when these are bended or twisted.
- Are fire retardant- House wires should never melt or change shape when exposed to high heat. These wires should be able to withstand sudden increase in temperature. This neutrality to fire is extremely important for house wires as these deal with transmission of electricity.
- Ensure longevity- The premium house wires manufacturers guarantee you wires which can be used for a long amount of time. Use house wires which are made from approximately 99.97% of copper for better durability.
- More Flexible- The house wires manufacturers can provide you with wires which are as long as 90 meters. Such long length ensures that these can be used for easy wiring across rooms.
- Are more eco-friendly- House wires should not only be fire retardant but also should emit low smoke in case there is a fire break out. One of the most serious issues faced when there is a fire is people suffering from breathing problems due to the emission of toxic gases. Flame retardant low smoke house wires prevent such discomforts.
- Can reduce electricity consumption- Premium house wires manufacturers have come up with house wires which have high thermal conductivity. The advantage of using such kind of wires is these can easily withstand higher amount of current flow and also emit low amount of heat. Low heat emission in turn leads to low heat consumption which ultimately reduces electricity usage.
- Are good for houses- Choose house wires which can operate without causing cracks on walls. Some wires are not able to sustain their shapes when exposed to high amount of heat or chemical and hence expand, leading to such issues.
House wires can be classified as per the work for which it has to be engaged. These can be sub-divided as
- Hot- The hot house wires are the primary sources of electricity. These are used to transmit current from the main power supply unit to the appliances. These wires are generally black in color but sometimes can even come in red and green.
- Neutral- These wires are distributed from the electricity panel and are always white in color.
- Ground- These wires are generally bare in color but can sometimes even come in green. These wires are generally connected for earthing purpose. In case there is a short circuit, this wire transfers the electricity to the ground to neutralize its effect.
For security purposes, only the hot wires are supposed to be switched and the neutral and ground wires need not be switched.
The house wires can also be divided as per the material with which these are made, namely, wires made from PVC, FRLS and HR. While some of the house wires are single core, the others are multi core.
So get compact and sheathed house wires from the top house wires manufacturers today to avoid mishaps.