Are you a Chinese passport holder?Looking for a Singapore Visa? Aren’t you sure how to apply? Don’t you know the requirements? I would say you have landed the right place! An expert team of our company One Visa http://www.one-visa.comhad worked work so hard to get all the information for you people. Keep reading to understand everything about getting a visa to the Island City by holding a Chinese passport. Come on; don’t make any delay to know about it…
You Fall under ‘Level 1’ Nationals:
Holding a Chinese passport makes you fall into the level 1 nations category of visa seekers to this island.Please note, walk-in applications are no longer accepted and the only way to apply only is through some authorized visa agents.If you are unaware of this update, know that this is the process that is being followed since December 2014.
Documents to submit:
While submitting your application, you must also include some documents. Find the details below:
- A Chinese passport.This should not expire for at least 180 days. There must be at least one empty page.
- A duplicate of your passport’s bio data page
- Original Form 14A. This must be duly completed in English. It should hold the signature of the applicant
- Three passport size photos.Of these, two must be affixed onto the application. The remaining one will be used for scanning purposes. The size of these photos must be two inches.They must be colored ones and should have a white background.They must not be more than 90 days old.
- The original PRC identity card.Also, include a copy of it. It’s to be noted that if you are looking for a business visa, the copy is sufficient.
- A non-refundable fee.This is S$30.
- A Service fee.This will be determined by your visa agent and would differ from one agency to another.
Apart from the aforementioned documents, you would require producingother documents while seeking a social or business visa.For a social visa, one must produce an original letter from his/her employer. Also, a household booklet is mandatory.In contrast, for business visas, one must produce a business profile. Also,form-V39A is required.
Processing of Applications:
As mentioned earlier, the applicants must approach only through agents.Once the visa is ready, you will be asked to collect it from these agents. In general, it would take up to seventy-two hoursfor processing.
Points to Remember:
An application may be declined if you have submitted the form incomplete. The denial may also be due to insufficient documents. Sometimes, these may result in process delay too.It’s to be noted that every application will be treated as separate from others. It’s based on its merits and demerits, the approval or denial decisions will be made.One must ensure that you got your approval before obtaining your flight tickets. This is to prevent any financial loss at the later stage due to the denial of applications.