Getting Settled in Australia Has Now Become Simpler with Immigration Lawyers Perth
When we are looking forward to settle in a different country having their permanent visa there are a lot of procedures involved. It is no easy as it seems in the movie that you randomly fell in love with someone and decided to stay there. Come on! Life cannot be that simple. But wait. It surely can get if you choose the right partner to support you. By support I mean not to get married though but to help you get a permanent visa. Immigration Lawyers Perth is that right partner whom you can trust in this case to make sure that you stay with your loved ones.
VISAS AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS RELATED TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
One must go through several processes involved in the permanent visa procedures in order to become a citizen in the Australia. The following are the categories one may find compatible to fit into if you are already living there:
- Suppose you are an adopted child of your parents residing in Australia. Make sure that you have been adopted under the observation and under the laws of Australian inter country relation. Then you are eligible to apply for the visa.
- If your parents were to committed to their work and you were born outside Australia, then you have the opportunity to apply for the permanent visa
- If you that one lucky individual to hold citizenship of New Zealand and living in Australia, then things just became easy for you
- Lucky enough to get married to an Australian citizenship holder
- Suppose you were out of the country for a long time and feel like settling down now. Home is here you go but your citizenship got expired. Don’t worry you can still apply for it. You have the right to do so.
Then after the procedures involved you have to pass through a mandatory Citizenship Test testing how much of knowledge you have about your country. Failing in the test may take back to the line.
IF YOU ARE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY
Australia welcomes everybody. You won’t feel an outsider once you are into the country.
There are different clauses for different person depending on their nationality to apply for the permanent visa:
One needs to apply for an EOI with proper documents. Once submitted the individual is given a time span of 60 days to submit the rest valid documents involving their purpose of applying permanent visa. Exceeding the days may result in rejection of the application. It is also very important for an individual to past the IELTS test with proper credentials in order to match the linguistic skills of the native.
Now there are 2 alternatives for you. Either you can spend your time researching about all the proper documents you need and where to apply, what to give or focus on your work and let Immigration Lawyers Perth do everything for you. Immigration Lawyers Perth have helped several individuals to get permanent visa of the country. It is very important to choose a trustworthy person to start your journey.