It is that time of the year again. Your loved one’s birthday is coming up. Anxiety is kicking in. She succeeded in giving you a nice surprise. Now it is your turn. What would you do?
Most of us love surprises. Be it anniversary, proposal or even birthday; it just applies to all. And the first thing we imagine will be a bunch of balloons, right? What started as a simple gift and Cake has now taken the form of extensive decorations. Something as simple as a balloon, now took the form of coming in boxes, taking different shapes and sizes. And hence, today, there is a lot we can do with just balloons.
- Banners: Chuck the standard happy birthday banner and go for something like alphabets with balloons. They came in all sizes and various colors and can be readily put up without any fuss. Be it ‘bridal shower’ or ‘happy anniversary’, there is room for all. They go well with the theme of the event too.
- Bouquets: Not those with flowers, but with balloons. A bunch of balloons of different shapes and sizes are surely to catch eyes. Go for helium balloons as you don’t want them to be droopy. With glittering strings, they make themselves appealing to the eye.
- Numbers: Instead of going for numbered candles, there are now options of having it on a balloon itself. These are not usual balloons but come with designs and numbers written on them. They can also be further decorated with LED lights in and around it. Besides these, there are balloons which come in the shape of numbers as well. They can be used for birthdays as well as anniversaries.
- Cheers to us: Raising a toast for someone? Balloons, in the shape of champagne bottles, are available and make for a good piece of decoration and also catch attention. Something as simple as that on the wall can do justice to the decoration as well.
- Hospital: Visit someone at the hospital, probably a kid? Go in with balloons instead with messages and see how it brightens up their face. They can be even used with adults. After all, there is a child hidden in all of us. Having a balloon tied to the end of your bed can be such a mood enhancer. It might just make your day pleasant.
- Proposal: When wondering about how to propose your other half, think about balloons. Yes, it is not a joke. A bunch of helium balloons with a ring attached to the end of their string, nicely wrapped in a box would be nothing less than perfect. So, when the person opens it, pop comes the ring without any hassle. Isn’t it beautiful?
- Balloon room: Surprise your friend on her/his birthday by walking them into a room full of balloons and loved ones. A room full of balloons is always something to look out for. You can have balloon games as well for weddings.
- Confetti: If normal balloons seem too mainstream, then confetti should be the one. They come inside the balloons and are a piece of attraction. And after all, who doesn’t like confetti.
Now if these were not enough, one added occasion to make use of balloons will be to reveal the gender of your baby. Have your relatives or friends know about the gender of the baby with a little surprise. A box of balloons with the gender written and it wrapped neatly in a box with a bow on top. It can’t get better than this.
When looking for gift delivery Brisbane, there are definitely a lot of options that will pop up. Make sure you have the above ideas in mind and give the best surprise possible for your loved one.