Are you suffering from the celiac disease? If yes, you should avoid eating glutinous foods. Forget about indulging yourself in those baked goodies that contain a high level of gluten. These are tasty and exciting in appearance but not at all healthy for you. To stay healthy, it is important to switch to gluten-free foods. Eating gluten-free foods are now a wise choice also for the people, who want to lose weight. Don’t ever think that gluten-free foods are tasteless. As you are living a gluten-free lifestyle, you don’t really need to stop enjoying your favourite desserts. One of the best ways to enjoy safely your treat just makes it yourself. Alternative ingredients do not mean that you will need to sacrifice the taste. In fact, you can make them better.
If you are not in a mood to make the tasty gluten free desserts or breakfast in your home, you can try using the MySubway Card. This card allows you to enjoy the taste of healthy sandwiches of Subway. You can use the card on selected Subway food junctions and can enjoy the healthy delights of the brand. They are just the best one for a quick meal.
Gluten-free cheesecake, a healthy sweet delight for you
- 8-ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 TBSP sweet rice flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free graham crackers
- 4 TBSP melted butter
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/4 TSP nutmeg powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 TSP vanilla
- Cherry Glace
- 21-ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/4 TSP vanilla essence
- 1 TBSP sugar
- To start the method Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seal your gluten-free graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush it finely.
- Pour the fine crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and nutmeg power into it, mix everything together. Then add the melted butter and stir properly
- Dump your crumb mixture into a cake pan and spread it out evenly on the bottom.
- Put the pan with the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Take cream cheese and sugar into another mixing bowl and mix it properly until it becomes completely creamy. One at a time, add the eggs and continue to mix it. Pour in the sweet rice flour, vanilla and sour cream and continue to beat the mixture until they blend properly.
- Take the cheesecake crust out of your refrigerator and pour the cheesecake filling into it. Place the pan in the oven and then bake it for 45 minutes.
- Mix the sour cream, 1 TSP vanilla essence and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Blend it well for toppings
- Take out the cheesecake from the oven as it is done, and then pour the topping mixture over the top. Keep the cheesecake to the oven for more 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake and keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours so it can properly chill.
- Meanwhile, mix the cherry pie filling, 1/4 TSP vanilla essence and 1 TBSP sugar to make the glace. Spread it over the top and your cheesecake is ready to enjoy.
Gluten free pizza
If you are not a dessert lover but want to enjoy your favourite pizza, here is the recipe to make it gluten-free:
Take 1 cup of tapioca flour, two teaspoon gelatin powder (unflavored). Two teaspoons Xanthan gum, salt taste wise, yeast granules, two teaspoons of sugar, 3 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and lukewarm water to make the dough. Roll the dough onto an oil greased pizza pan, use olive, tomato pieces, green, red, yellow bell pepper, pizza sauce, cheese for toppings and bake it for 10 minutes (400c).