Great tips to find the right event staff
Whether you need promo girls and boys, sampling staff or event models, follow these tips to make a good choice.
- If you have a good candidate in mind, decide quickly. Waiting too long to confirm someone who you feel will do that job rightly will turn out to be a big blunder. The best staff may become unavailable if you keep postponing your decision making process.
- Ensure that the person you have chosen fits in well with your product or service. As said earlier, event models are the face of your event. So, consider the image of your brand and hire the most appropriate staff who can project this image further.
- Make sure that you team members like the event model you have chosen because they will have to work with these temporary event staff. Only if they are able to get along and build a rapport, there will be smooth communication and things will fall in place. So, do consult with our team before hiring.
- Make an estimate of the requirements of your event. Make a clear estimate on the size, duration, and audience of your event; this will help you determine the exact number of event staff needed including their age, gender, experience and cultural diversity.
- Before hiring, arrange an interview with the candidate either by phone, Online or in person. You may definitely not hire a model or staff with whom you haven’t spoken to.
- It is never a bad idea to request for up-to-date Curriculum Vitae with a photograph. This will assist you in assessing if the experience, looks and training of the candidate will fit in with your brand and company.
- Make sure that you update the hired employee on all aspects of your product and company. It will make the individual well prepared and confident to answer any question from the audience.
- It is not a myth that the quality of a promo model is directly proportional to the payment you provide them. Also, ensure that the hired person meets your demands and expectations. In this case, it is better to hire a promo model from an experienced and professional promotional modelling agency.
- Check out if the candidate has the right mix of both good looks and experience. Good looks are crucial to attract people to your booth; experience, professionalism and intelligence are important to make your event a success.
Keep in mind that it is critical to invest a good amount of time and effort when you are about to hire and train promo staffs, be it promo girls, event models or sampling staff.