One of the most effective ways of sanitary napkin disposal is with the help of a sanitary napkin incinerator. Though this is a fairly recent product to be launched for wide public use in the market, it is really an effective measure which can be used by all and sundry. It is convenient and easy to use, and it can help in bringing down the total amount of waste, which results from sanitary napkin disposal. Hence, not only is it useful, but it is also environmental friendly. All in all, a sanitary napkin incinerator seems to be a very good option.
However, there is a catch here, which we need to understand. A sanitary napkin destroyer or incinerator is easy to use when you use it right. You have to be very thorough about the ways of proper usage and hence have the right guidelines with you. So, do you know the correct ways in which an incinerator needs to be used? Let us take a look:
- Well, to begin with, the place of installation is very important. Think about it – when you insert a used napkin into the incinerator, it burns it and what is released in return? Why smoke, of course! So, when you place an incinerator, you will have to take care that it is placed in such a manner so that the smoke gets released and does not stay trapped inside. You must remember that this smoke which is expelled is not a good one and hence it needs to be released immediately since it can turn poisonous when stuck inside. Thus, select your placement place very carefully.
- The next thing to remember is that when you buy an incinerator, keep the specifications in mind and always focus on the smoke factor. For example, since releasing smoke is an important function of the incinerator, you have to make sure that the chimney size of the incinerator is at least 4mm long. This way it will get enough passage to release the smoke as far away as possible from the incinerator.
- Apart from buying and installing it, when it comes to using a sanitary napkin burner, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind as well of which the most important one is – when you are burning your used napkin in the incinerator, do not leave the machine running and go somewhere. Stand by the entire process and after it is completed, switch off and then leave.
- Be very careful about maintaining the sanitary napkin incinerator. Make sure that the parts are cleaned properly and find out the right way to clean and maintain it when you are buying.
- And last but not the least when you make the purchase make sure that you buy it from a reputed place that comes with some guarantee, so that the chances of the machine malfunctioning are low and even if it does you can actually get it repaired.
Keep these guidelines always in handy when it comes to using a sanitary napkin incinerator, for proper usage of the product!