Being the birthplace of Yoga, Rishikesh is home to some of the globe’s greatest Yoga teachers. In the place from where all the soul of Yoga resides, go deeper into the depth of authentic teachings and experiences of the science. Delve into the layers of Hatha Yoga by getting trained under Bipin Baloni, the highly-venerated Yoga teacher in Rishikesh and India. Under his soulful yogic shadow, sail through the holistic channels of Hatha Yoga.
About the program: Bipin Baloni’s training of Hatha Yoga in Rishikesh is divided into three levels- Primary, Secondary, and Third. The primary being the basic is ideal for the beginners while the secondary and third are best suited for intermediate and advanced level Hatha Yogis respectively.
• A Manifestation of the previous knowledge of Yoga to understand students’ depth.
• Rigorous training of the various asanas of Hatha Yoga Traditional Series and the ways to become a competent practitioner.
• Workshops on the correction of various body postures such as hips, shoulders, etc.
• Training of Adjustment and Alignment in an exhaustive manner.
• Gaining perfection in Yoga asanas such as Moon Salutation, Sun Salutation, Veer Asana, etc. and their preparation.
• Pranayama training in a more facile way with a huge emphasis on Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Ujjayi, Sitkari, and Nadi Shodhana.
• Introduction to the vibrant benefits of Pranic force.
• Meditational training for the much-needed relaxation after Yoga practice.
• Talks and lectures on how to bring balance in the life through various Hatha Yoga practices.
• Knowledge of Shat Kriyas: Agni Sara, Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Primary level: USD 500 (15 days)
• Secondary level: USD 750 ( 21 days)
• Third level: USD 1000 (28 days)
We can arrange food and accommodation for you on a prior notice.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a highly admired Yoga teacher in India known for his complete command over traditional Yoga. Having started practicing Yoga at a very tender age, he has been teaching professionally for the past 7 years when he co-founded the Rishikul Foundation. Yogi Bipin is a strong and young man who loves to interact with the students on every topic and issue. The Yogrishi believes every human has extraordinary potential and Yoga aids in revealing it. An astute past student of Yogi Mahesh, he organizes various Yoga programs including all three levels of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga Series.