The SEO practice of obtaining links from authoritative external websites to your own website is what’s known as link building. This practice improves direct referrals and search engine ranking. It can help a brand to increase the popularity of the website. Agencies like perfect link building.com in Australia provide various link building and SEO Packages Australia that can help brands achieve their goal of being popular and earn profit as well. With the help of such an agency, your brand would excel in creating an impact online in a short span of time.
Tips to increase link popularity:
- Manually submit the website in popular search engines; always try to avoid automatic submission.
- Build different types of links and make sure that you diversify the backlink profile of your website.
- Even good and high-quality links take some time to provide accurate and optimum results.
- Make sure that you follow-up with the popular websites that you reach out to. Never make a mistake of sending emails to the same recipient for more than one time a day.
- List the website in open directories. Such listings can help the website gain more popularity and improve the ranking on search engine.
- Always provide fresh content and focus on high-quality. This would make anyone to naturally link to your website if the content and websites are relevant to the niche market.
- Utilise personal relations with other webmasters. Link building, especially one-way links count for more than the reciprocal links.
- Take part in link exchange programmes. Find websites that belong to the same niche market for link exchange. If unrelated sites get linked, it might affect the ranking of the website in the search engines.
- If there is a forum and your brand is a member, check if there are any restrictions to keep the site link as a signature. If there are no restrictions, always keep the site link as a signature to help increase website recognition.
- Check page rank or domain authority of websites before you approach them; if the page has high page rank or domain authority, it can help your website rankings go up faster.
- Link the most relevant content with anchor text so that you are more associated with business, products and services rather than a brand name.
- Keep creating good quality content on popular blogging sites and provide references of your links in the articles.
- All inbound links to your website cannot be beneficial. If you find a website that is not updated for a few years, it’s always better to stay away from them. Links with spam that redirect the audience to an entirely different website should also be avoided.
- Make sure the website has the ability to be qualified as an expert, authoritative and trustworthy. People, search engines and authoritative websites would love to link and engage with such websites.
- Keep updating the blog linked to your website. Visitors love to engage with new content if they frequently visit your website. Keep them busy on your website. It’s always a good idea to create forums, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Buy a place on a popular or authoritative website to put your link so that the visitors click the link and reach your website.
- Advertise on search engine to increase the number of clicks and visitors. This will help in gaining popularity for your brand.
Strategies for link building:
- Create high-quality content: A brand can easily gain quality inbound links if it provides unique and high quality content. The website would then accumulate backlinks over time if people find the high-quality content valuable or informative enough to share with others.
- Ensure the content is fresh: If a brand provides high-quality, fresh content to gain an audience, it would be easier to gain traffic and compete against other websites rather than posting copied or old content with less relevance. Search engines would look for websites that update their content frequently as a high-quality website. Regular posting on websites or blogs, providing a specific section to browse for existing articles or even adding new pages can make the content fresh, help in strengthening a brand and establish authority on the search engine as well as the niche market.
- Promote on social media: Social media posts that link to the website will not help in gaining popularity – ensure your brand has an active social media presence, fans or followers and engagement over the content provided. In such cases, social media can help in providing publicity to the content and attract traffic to the website. Social media can help in building a large audience, backlinks and popularity. People would start writing about the content on your website and sharing it if it becomes popular among the masses.
- Link to experts: Include links to reputable websites or subject experts on your website. This can benefit the users who visit your website and your website will be considered as authoritative due to the links to reputed websites. Also, make sure your website contains relevant information that users would be interested to know about. Linking your website to popular websites would be an advantage as search engines find your website to be a credible source.
- Make use of traditional PR: Make use of press releases to promote your brand. Get in touch with journalists so that they write news regarding your brand which would have a high quality link pointing to your website. Here, the news that is non-promotional and interesting to the audience would work best!
Common types of links:
- Links in existing content: Such links are the ones from articles, blog posts or from other content that is already written. If you find similar content you have published in some other website, you can reach out to the webmaster and request them for a backlink to your webpage in the article. https://perfectlinkbuilding.com/au/
- Links in new content: It is known as guest posting. A brand approaches a popular blogger and requests for backlinks in return for providing engaging content. This would be beneficial for the blogger as well as the brand.
- Resource pages: It is the list of links that an average reader of a website would find valuable or interesting. Many websites contain such a list. Contacting a webmaster and asking for a page on your website can be considered as a great resource.
- Brand mentions: If your brand is mentioned somewhere on the internet without linking it, you can contact them and ask them to link it to your website. This can be done when the person or a brand mentioning it is someone popular.
- Directory links: You would come across various spam directories across the internet which no one would even check. However, there are valuable and authentic ones that people use. If you come across such a directory related to your niche market, you can either sign up your website or reach out to the webmaster to include your brand’s website and details.
- If a website doesn’t have any backlinks, it’s not worth the time or effort to gain links from them. Pages with no links would not create much impact for your brand. At the same time, if you have linked your website to a spam page or a page linked with various other spam pages, it would create a negative impact.