Tea is one of the most popular natural remedies to stay healthy since ancient times. Jasmine mixed with green tea, is a magical potion – full of health benefits that can help prevent a variety of severe illnesses. Jasmine is a flowering plant found in the tropical regions. There’s much more to these flowers than what meets the eye. Apart from its beauty and fragrance, it can be used in making artisanal ice creams and teas. Its potency can be attributed to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
As stated above, there are a lot of health benefits associated with regular intake of jasmine green tea. Some of them are as follows:
- It helps in preventing cancer: Jasmine green tea has high levels of antioxidants that aid in eliminating free radicals, caused by pollutants present in food. When these radicals invade the human body, chances of cell irregularities causing neurological diseases and cancer arise. The polyphenols and catechins found in this form of tea help fight cancer effectively.
- It boosts the immune system: As stated before, jasmine tea has high levels of inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in boosting the immune system. A healthy immune system can also ward off other severe illnesses and infections. Regular intake of jasmine green tea helps to keep the immune system at optimal levels because of the large amounts of vitamins and minerals present in it.
- It helps in boosting energy: Jasmine tea uses true tea such as green, black or white tea as its base. These teas are made using the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, which contains natural caffeine. Switching from coffee to jasmine green tea, lowers down one’s caffeine intake significantly while still giving one that extra boost to make it through the day.
- It’s good for skin care: Jasmine green tea has powerful antibacterial properties and antioxidants that can heal and revitalize one’s skin. It also plays a valuable role in slowing down the ageing process by combating the free radicals formed in the body.
- It helps in releasing stress: Jasmine tea has been used as a stress buster and an anti-depressant for decades. This is due to its therapeutic properties and perfumed aroma which triggers a parasympathetic response, releasing chemicals that help the body to relax and unwind. Its caffeine content also adds an invigorating essence that can perk one up after a long day.
- It regulates blood circulation: It is one of the least known health benefits offered by jasmine green tea. Blood circulation is a vital process which delivers nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body. Poor circulation leads to memory loss and difficulty in concentrating, digestive issues, fatigue, blocked arteries, brain damage and blood clots.
- It prevents gastrointestinal disorders: Adding jasmine green tea to one’s regular diet improves the chances of having a healthy stomach, which helps in preventing gastrointestinal disorders. It activates a number of intracellular antioxidants and interacts well with the gastrointestinal enzymes to promote healthy bowel function.
Drinking jasmine green tea helps prevent illnesses, and regulate one’s overall health. It offers a lot of health benefits while delivering exceptional taste, making it a preferred choice of many.
Buy Sancha Tea online – Sancha tea boutiques are known for offering the extensive varieties of all kindsof teas viz. herbal tea, white tea, black tea etc.