Skipping lunch, exchanging it with any classmate is some common and daily things we used to hear in parents’ teacher meetings of school going kids. The reason behind this is maybe the food they like to eat is not packed in their lunch boxes.
Mothers should talk to their children and give preference to their choices about what they like to eat because it will help to add innovative ideas and creativity by mixing and watching the good for their health and taste too.
For all the mothers of school going kids, this article will surely help you in deciding the menu for lunch boxes.
1- Pizza rolls with hummus and salad:
- Kids like to eat fast food a lot. To satisfy their cravings and to give them nutrients this combo is good.
- As the pizza will make them happy by fulfilling the requirements of taste buds and salad will give them all the essential minerals.
- It is important to have a balanced diet, especially for growing children. And you can make them easily even with leftovers.
2- Mac and cheese with apples:
- Cheese is good to start a day as it is enriched with the benefits if taken in adequate quantity and it won’t take much time to prepare.
- Most kids are more interested in a variety of food rather than how they look. This strategy will work.
- A lunch box which is enough for filling and also all the colors plus good taste won’t be ignored ever.
3- Boiled Eggs, Almond butter sandwich, and chips:
- If we talk about this combination, if any child doesn’t like eating eggs then the other option might work.
- Sandwiches are great for health and easy to make as well.
- This would be satisfying their hunger by trying everything in some equal quantity.
4- Pasta, yogurt with veggies:
- This is easy to make ideas because in these options you just combine already prepared ingredients together.
- It is the best way which makes the child not to skip lunch by providing everything in the right proportion.
- Just like fruits, vegetables are important for health too. Most of the children don’t like them but giving them an alternate option will help.
5- Banana muffins, carrots, and pancakes:
- Fruits are easily available and do not take more time to prepare anything from them.
- In pancakes, you can make a variety with different syrup according to their children’s taste.
- A good mix and match of a variety of food items can have excellent health options.
The lunch box can be beneficial with little efforts and creativity:
By putting some additional innovation that does not demand more time can be effective to build eating habits. Children get bored easily but making changes in the menu can help them to have proper lunch which will improve the mind and body functioning.
About The Writer:
Jenifer David has enough experience of working as a nutritionist. She always guides and gives sessions on do my dissertation for me on time by telling amazing techniques that suit the current perspective and demands of the institutes.