Painting jobs are often hectic and exciting as it includes all the possibilities to give refresh look to home. Exterior of the house play important role in putting good impression on viewers, as it’s like a shell of your home that prevent interior from exposed elements. It is also believed that outer beauty always represents the inner exquisiteness of home owners.
Tintable Paints are the best source of giving dull and ugly walls a new and refresh look. But it need to possess properties that can fight with changing weather conditions. Weather proof products should always the priority of every project taker or painter. Normally, for the successful completion of error free painting project, selection of the right product is required.
What a superior paint quality done in one or two coat, lower-quality paints require more than two coats to hide the layer of old paint. What make these products differ from each other is quality or properties. Quality of paint matters a lot in getting effective result.
Common things to be consider while painting exterior walls:
- Four important ingredients that every paint should pack are solvents, pigments, additives and binders.
- Color moods – Paint your walls according to the color moods. Never rush for bright and vibrant colors for your interior.
- Neighboring house – Always remember your home’s color scheme should not be clashed with the neighbor’s mansion. It will definitely lead you to lose-lose situation.
- Cost cutting – Quality should not be compared with money. Select paint which is rich in service not the one which is cheap.
Another important aspect of painting project is professional painter. Only experienced person can explain ups and downs of any product. No one can predict the quality of paint by its packing. So it’s become necessity to hire professionals. They have an ability of explaining consequences of every condition. When it comes to exterior of our house, we often neglect the importance of quality. But actually exterior walls require silicone resin emulsion paint that make it compatible to any weather condition.
Factors that make it best for painting are:
- Water Repellent: SREP paint keep the surface dry by making the water run off quickly. It reduces the chances of mould, algae and fungi.
- Highly Breathable: These paints have hydrophobic, self-cleaning, gas/water permeable properties that make it weather resistant under all kinds of circumstances.
- UV Light Resistance: As your exterior walls are always exposed to elements. SREP paint provide protection and its elastomeric properties make it resistant from fading and keep your walls beautiful for long time period.
- Economical: SREP paints require low-maintenance cost and it is available at quite economical prices.