One of the most endearing occasions that families around the world celebrate is Father’s Day. This is the day where children can honor their fathers for all the things they have done for them. In most countries such as the United States, UK and Canada, Fathers’ Day is celebrated during the third Sunday of June. In other countries, the festival is celebrated on other dates particularly if there is some national or religious significance to it such as in Spain where Fathers’ Day is celebrated in conjunction with St. Joseph’s Day on March 19.
Other countries celebrate this festival either on the first Sunday of September or the second Sunday of November. During Father’s Day, wives and children would usually express their heartfelt gratitude by giving their fathers a special gift that he will surely love.
Some of the best bellevue gadgets on sale online to give your dads are hi-tech gadgets. Most fathers are engaged in a hobby, a weekend activity, or simply a daily pleasure they would like to engage in after arriving home from work like listening to music or watching television. Knowing what your father loves to do, you can surely find a hi tech gadget or two that you can give him this Father’s Day, and the following can jump start your selection process.
* LED Flashlights For fathers who love the great outdoors doing their favorite pastimes such as hunting of fishing, a LED flashlight would be a great gift to give. LED lamps are more economical, brighter and would last longer on batteries than ordinary flashlight bulbs.
Before choosing one, know which size your father would prefer whether he would like a big heavy duty one or a pocket sized version. If he is engaged in activities involving water then it would be better to give him a waterproof version.
* Solar Chargers Still for fathers who love the great outdoors, solar charges would be great gifts to gift to complement his array of gadgets as backup power sources particularly if he’s engage in activities in places where he may not have access to electricity. Just make sure that the voltages, current ratings, and adapter plugs for the chargers matches that of your father’s gadgets.
* Film Scanners It is normal for fathers to have great collections of photos and prints of their family and friends. Help them categorize and convert them all into longer lasting and easily sharable digital media by giving them film scanners for Father’s Day. Choose one that is easy to use and can accommodate most types and sizes of photo prints.
* USB Pens Have you noticed you dad struggling with all his files, notes and other stuff before going to the office? Help him organize his files and make them portable anywhere he goes by giving him USB Pens. These gadgets have built in USB flash drives right inside working pens and would be great for office work and presentations. Just make sure that the memory capacity is enough to his needs.
* LED Lights Some fathers are do-it-yourself buffs and they would usually start their hobbies right in their own homes. Aside from that, many are becoming environmental conscious and would like to install green and energy efficient improvements in their homes. Give them LED lights as exciting and very practical gifts as replacement for their energy-hogging incandescent bulbs.
* Inspection Cameras Another great gift for do-it-yourself dads is inspection cameras which can help them see hard-to-reach areas or to work around fixtures. These gadgets would also be great gifts for dads in the construction or handyman business.
* Voice and Phone Recorders Do you have a dad who’s a doctor or a scientific researcher? Help them with their work by giving them portable voice recorders which they can bring along on the job or anywhere they go. And for fathers who are always on the go, a good phone recorder that can capture all messages would be a great gift to gift so they won’t miss all their important messages.
* IP Cameras Is your dad living alone or have a shop or store for their business? Give them added security through IP cameras which they can easily install anywhere in their homes or business where they would need a third eye to watch over a particular area.
* Video Glasses Is watching TV or a home movie one of the finest pleasures your dad have after coming home from work? Give him a new level of viewing pleasure using video glasses that he can hook up to his TV or video player and watch his favorite shows in peace.
* GPS Navigation Devices Does your dad easily gets lost when going somewhere while driving or on foot? A portable GPS navigation device would be a great gift that can help them get to any destination safely and accurately through interactive route maps and directions.
* GPS Tracking Devices Does your dad sometime have problems locating their cars after parking? Well, help them out by giving a GPS tracking device as a Fathers’ Day gift. They can conveniently place the GPS transmitter in their cars which they can activate and track to help them locate their cars with a single push of a button.
* Bluetooth Rearview Car Mirrors Give your dad an innovative hi-tech gadget gift with a bluetooth rearview car mirror which can give them a clearer view behind their cars that no ordinary rearview mirror can give. It’s like giving them eyes behind their backs giving them a safer and smoother ride.
* Action Sports Cameras Some dads are really athletic and would still engage in physical sports even in their age. A good action sports camera would be a great gift to give them so they can record their activities while in action – and brag about them while watching the recorded videos with friends and family!
* Resonance Speakers Is your dad a music lover? Amaze him by giving him a resonance speaker set which makes his favorite music resonate through any surface through ultrasonic technology.
* Handheld Scanners Give your dad a great tool to convert their documents, photos, favorite magazine and newspaper clippings to digital files which they can store in DVD’s or in their computers to make them last longer, properly categorized and easily sharable with friends and family.