Feeling pain while walking or bending? Tried ointments & pain-relief medicines to get the relief? Now, next is what? Contact orthopedic hospital in Ahmedabad and have a regular check-up to determine what goes wrong with your body. Do you require any treatment or surgery? Are you suffering from hip pain? You may have endless questions running into your mind.
Like a hip replacement surgeon in Ahmedabad, here I share a few considerable factors to resolve your questions in this 5 minutes guide!
Dealing with regular life becomes difficult when you have hip pain or stiffness while walking or doing other activity. When you want to get relief from the treatment, it is essential to seek regular treatment to undergo hip replacement surgery. If your hip has been fractured or damaged by arthritis and handling regular activity become painful then, contacting a right hip surgeon is a perfect choice.
When Would You Require Hip Replacement Surgery?
There might be many reasons that doctor or expert recommend you for the hip replacement surgery. In which situation, it is suggested to seek surgery? There remain many reasons your doctor recommend you for the hip replacement surgery. What benefits will you have after hip replacement surgery?
- If you have stiffness in a hip then it will limit the ability to move the leg.
- Hip pain can impact on your everyday activities like bending or walking.
- Getting pain relief from physical therapy or with walking support.
- There remain pain while lifting the leg or moving something from one place to another.
Few Things To Be Careful About
If you suffer from the pain and it becomes troublesome to handle even the daily routine then you need to look for hip replacement surgery. Just like any other surgery, hip replacement surgery to have some risk factors which are listed below:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Blood clots
- Heart attack
- Weakness and numbness due to nerve injuries
- Problems generated due to the usage of anesthesia
Few Other Things To Keep In Mind
- Remember, a hip replacement won’t last for a long time. If you plan to have a hip replacement surgery at the age of 20 to 25 then you may have to seek the surgery second time.
- For a better result, you may require a follow-up procedure.
- A complete surgery recovery will take 6 to 12 months and if the odds remain good you will remain pain-free.
- The surgery cost will remain high with depending upon the insurance. This remains true when you are young in age and there are chances of surgery in the next 10 years.
- You may need to walk with a stick or may remain dependent on other people for a certain time.
Over To You!
Walking with painful hip becomes difficult and if you find walking & lifting things difficult, without stretching much, you should visit an orthopedic hospital in Ahmedabad for a routine check-up. Guidance from a skilled & experienced surgeon can help you for better future & relief.