Cooking every day would definitely require the oil and no matter how much ever you be careful but your kitchen tiles will get stained by the vegetable oils you put to use. These stains can cause some allergic problems to humans and it is very important to get rid of them as soon as possible. Many homeowners try to remove the stains using chemical solutions available in the market which is very harmful to both humans and pets. The experts always suggest using eco-friendly solutions to remove the stains.
There are many ways through which you can remove the oil stains but it is necessary to pick up the procedure which is more effective and delivers the desired result to you. All it takes is little effort and soon your kitchen tiles will be free from oil stains. Below is one of the best methods through which you can eliminate the tough oil marks from your lovely tiles.
Effective Method for Kitchen Tiles Oil Removal
- Step 1: Remove The Extra Oil – In the first step, all you have to do is take a wet cloth and remove the excess amount of oil from your tiles. Make sure to absorb the oil as much as you can. You can dip the cloth more than once in the water and clean the tiles properly.
- Step 2: Prepare The Solution – It’s time to prepare the most effective solution. The best and natural ingredient to remove the tough oil stains is vinegar. This solution is used by almost all the professionals to remove the oil stains. To prepare the solution all you have to do is take an equal amount of vinegar and water in a bowl and make sure you are using white vinegar. The best thing is it is easily available in everyone’s kitchen.
- Step 3: Apply The Solution – To apply the solution, take a fresh cloth and dip it into the solution and scrub the tiles. You can even make use of a sponge to clean the tiles. Use the proper method while scrubbing the tiles. You could see the oil stains coming out of the tile slowly. The vinegar solution will even remove the grease stains present on your kitchen tiles. Keep cleaning the tiles until all the stains leave the tiles.
- Step 4: Rinse The Tiles – Once you are done applying the solutions of tile cleaning in Perth, rinse your tiles properly using freshwater. You can even use warm water and properly wipe the tiles. Ensure that all the solutions are coming out of the tiles properly. It may take little time to rinse the tiles but it is important to follow this step effectively. Later take the dry cloth and wipe them again.
- Step 5: Let The Tiles Properly Dry – Switch on the fans and open your kitchen window for a few hours so that your tiles are completely dried. You can see a good result once you complete the above procedure. If at all you still find few oil stains on your tiles then you can follow some methods of grout cleaning. The vinegar is not at all harmful to the tiles as well as to the users and can be used more than once.
Hire Professional Tile Cleaners
Want to get rid of oil stains from the tiles? Do not worry and hire the professional of Deluxe Tile Cleaning. We have a highly experienced team of experts who can remove stubborn stains from your tiles using eco-friendly solutions. We are even available for same-day service. To know more about our services call us on 1300 331 708.
Read More Here – Why Professional Tile Cleaning Is A Better Way Than Self Cleaning?