Hundreds of kilometers traveled and suddenly you realize that there is no possibility of moving forward. What remains is a tortuous retreat on what has been done to find another option. You spoiled it. One might think that sliding your finger across the globe could be a good way to travel. But be assured that starting a route like this is the first mistake that all backpackers make.
And you Learn from Mistakes:
In the middle of an imaginary route we can have borders, endemic areas, areas of drug trafficking or terrorism, areas where there is nothing to eat or anything to do, blocked roads, mudslides, strikes and pickets, passes closed by snow, places without roads , and huge stretches of virgin jungle where not even a monkey passes. So, planning a trip depends on many things, but above all on your ability to overcome all these potential problems. There are many articles and videos about How to write a business leadership plan on the internet but you should always take inspiration from any successful entrepreneur like Bobby Genovese is also called Bobby Genovese BG Capital and he is a founder and also a chairman for BG Capital Group Ltd investment Arm.
How to choose a route?
- When choosing your travel route, ask yourself the following:
- What do you want to know in this adventure?
- What kind of experiences do you want to experience?
- What things arouse your interest and motivation?
- Why cities do you want to definitely spend?
- What places could you ignore?
- Who do you want to visit?
- How long are you going to stay?
- Are the resources you have enough?
- Consider some of those doubts to shape your route.
The finger on the map lies
Another thing that your finger ignores is the political climate of the places where it passes, the blockades by strikes and pickets, the stoppages of transporters, or something as simple as if the holidays leave or not certain buses, trains, ferries and airplanes. Finally there are routes that from the sky look longer, but offer a lighter and faster travel.
The route is done only with information:
- The interesting part of making a route is that you can make realistic stretches according to your desire, at your pace, your budget and your available time.
- Maybe that’s why sometimes it’s a bit difficult to travel in a group since not everyone has in mind the same desire to experience the same things. It is never too much to read a little of the places that interest you, to inform you about their culture, their social reality, their landscapes, their activities.
- This is important to know which part is interesting or not.
Create your route:
- Once you know which cities there are, decide how many and which of them you want to stop to know.
- Also consider how many hours you want to spend in mobility and which sections you want to spend the night traveling. Sleeping on buses can be a good way to save money.
Make a schedule that will serve as a guide to be able to embark on time in those places that do not have daily departures, activities that only open a few days, etc. This is important to optimize your budget and not stay over the account in one place only for having lost the output of your mobility. It happens to every traveler at some point, but if you are reading this then it should not happen.