Caring for your child, parents, in the first place, worry about his health. Comfortable bed, quality mattress, natural linen – all this is necessary for a small child, so that his sleep was full and calm.
In the-best-mattress store, it will be convenient for parents to choose a suitable mattress, whether it will be in USA or any other country.
What criteria need to be taken into account when buying bedding?
Please note that there are several types of mattresses:
- Orthopedic – they are adjusted to the position of the child’s body during his sleep;
- Mattresses with a spring block – if you decide to give preference to this product, make sure that the springs in it have a small diameter and that they are close to each other;
- Springless mattress – it is based on latex, coconut coir or polyurethane foam (foam rubber). Such materials are moderately rigid and resilient in structure; they will ensure the correct position of the spine of the preschool child during sleep.
How to choose a comfortable mattress
Preschool children and junior schoolchildren are still too young to choose their own quality bedding themselves. This is the task of parents who must responsibly approach the equipment of the baby’s sleeping place, not to allow him to have problems with the spine. Let’s give some tips on how to choose a mattress in the-best-mattress store for a preschooler and what should be emphasized:
- Mattress filler – choose Best memory foam mattress environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic material. Suitable coconut fiber or latex, although synthetic fillers also meet all the requirements, in their characteristics, they sometimes even exceed natural ones;
- The size of the mattress– he must strictly meet the size of the crib. Well, if the gap between the mattress and its walls does not exceed 3-4 cm. Do not let the mattress in its dimensions be more than a berth – it cannot be placed in a bed perfectly smoothly, as a result, the child’s spine is threatened with curvature;
- Consider the reliability and strength of the mattress ease of care – the advantage is given to bilateral products in which one side is stiffer than the other. As the baby grows, change the hard side to a softer one. Well, if the product is equipped with an additional cover or mattress pad made of natural and durable fabric;
- Age of the child- For children from 3 to 7 years, an ideal mattress is orthopedic, having medium rigidity, elastic. He perfectly supports the forming spine. The optimum filler is coconut coir; it is impregnated with latex to give softness;
- Choosing a mattress in the-best-mattress store, give preference to proven manufacturers who market certified products.
In the catalogs of the-best-mattress online store, parents will find for children various types of mattresses, differing in price and quality. For example, there is a prosthetic orthopedic mattress Simba Latex Coconut 70×140 – hard and elastic, thanks to the use of a coconut latex plate. The cost of the goods is $ 112. A cheaper but also high-quality product is the 80×200 baby’s orthopedic mattress with a cotton cloth – top, polyurethane, sintepon – filler, the price of the goods is $ 40.7.
Listen to the wishes of the child. He with your help can already determine a comfortable mattress for stiffness and elasticity.
Orthopedic mattress helps to provide comfort and has a healing effect on the spinal column. For this, the mattress should take the form of a human body.
In the modern world, the human spinal column during the day has a huge load – forced postures while working at the computer, at home and at work, sports loads, especially percussion. Even walking on two legs already gives the spine a supporting function that is difficult to maintain. And overweight, violation of posture, osteoporosis increase the risk of serious pathologies. Night sleep should be most useful for the spine. This requires proper positioning and good depreciation. The state of other organs and systems of the body directly depends on the spine.
Types of orthopedic mattresses
- Wrong and correct position of the spine on the mattress.
- Mattresses can be spring and springless.
- Springless mattresses instead of springs consist of elastic porous materials, on top is a cover.
Best memory foam mattress is divided into mattresses with dependent spring blocks and independent.
The dependent block (“bonnel”) implies that if you press on one area of the mattress, then the push will spread to the neighboring ones, since the springs are tightly connected in rows. Products of this kind have the effect of a hammock. These mattresses quickly become unusable, at a price they are the cheapest.
Independent blocks consist of springs that are not connected to each other, isolated in separate covers. That’s why such a mattress is used on a double bed; the movement of one of the people will not be transmitted over the mattress by vibration. Products with independent spring blocks are divided into two types: a self-independent spring unit (NPB) and a multipack. In the first, the number of springs per 1 m² is 256, in the second – from 500 to 1100. The more this number is, the better. Mattresses with an independent spring block can have different degrees of rigidity (soft, medium, high). Even in the same mattress, it is possible to combine different degrees of stiffness.
The Best memory foam mattress, both spring and springless, contains fillers. In mattresses of medium hardness and hard, natural latex is used. It is a fairly elastic and elastic material, capable of withstanding a great deal of pressure, as well as restoring the shape. In hard mattresses can also be used coconut coir (coconut fiber impregnated with latex), it is well ventilated. There are products with woolen fibers, they give a thermal effect. Other fillers are dried seaweed, cotton. Among the modern constituent mattresses is polyurethane foam, it has a form memory effect. This is artificial filler. In springless mattresses, it gives medium and high stiffness, and in spring mattresses it feels like soft. Polyurethane foam can also have a different density: the higher it is, the longer the product lasts.
How to choose an orthopedic mattress for a healthy person
How to choose the stiffness of the mattress and its type depending on age, body weight, problems with the spine? While a person is growing, his locomotors apparatus (up to 25 years) is formed, it is recommended to use a medium-hard mattress or hard. To children of early age it is better to purchase a hard mattress filled with coconut coir. It ensures the correct development of the spine, and thanks to this filler it is well ventilated. After three years, it is recommended to replace the mattress with a springless medium hardness. People of middle age need to rest on the mattress of medium hardness, and the elderly on soft.
A person with an average body weight can recommend mattresses with an independent spring block with filler made of latex or latex with coir. If a person is thin, on a hard mattress, he may be uncomfortable, soft models without coir is more suitable. Full strength is recommended for full people. It can be spring mattresses with reinforced springs. If the weight is more than 80 kg, a multi-package product is suitable. With a weight of more than 120 kg it is worth sleeping on a hard springless mattress.
All over America there are multiple stores of the-best-mattress where you will find all kind of mattresses under one roof. Here you can visit, examine and then buy as per your preference.