How do you know that you have a writing bug in you? It’s a very important question.What makes you decide it and moreover to analyze it.Not all the people get the potential to write.First of all, you must analyze yourself.Analyze yourself, are you a born author or an aspiring writing? Is there any kind of stimulus that compels you to write? Do you have any sort of inspiration from others? When do you know what you have to write and how to write it? Writers do not possess two heads. They also, think with the same mind.
Writing itself comes from creativity and skills, which a person possesses.Some people get it as an innate tendency while some get inspiration from the environment. What they feel and observe in their environment they start generating it in the form of writing. Now the question arises, that when will you start realizing that you are a writer’s bug? Here, in this article, we are throwing light on some of the points, which will help you to examine yourself.
- You are passionate to write a bestselling book: You always dream of writing a book that gets a huge success worldwide and for that, you keep on thinking about it everywhere. Either you are in your class or lying in your bed. (Believe me, you are an inborn writer then).You cannot help your mind to stop thinking of this. Your mind keeps on processing these thoughts and this gives you a soothing effect and pleasure.If you have started any manuscript but you have not finished it yet, and you just become desperate enough to finish it by putting all other work aside. Then realize this thing that you have a bug in you.(not creepy) .Go, finish it, rewrite it or analyze it.The most important thing is this, that you must keep a faith in you and in your writing especially in case of dissertation writing. Always inculcate a positive approach in you by saying; I can do it.This will helps you a lot in polishing yourself, and soon one day you will find your book among the best seller.(finally, the dream comes true)
- You find yourself doodle on anything.While sitting on a dining table, instead of eating you start doodling on your napkin (that’s great).Your whole focus is on the story which you have just started and you are scrolling up and down in your mind to make a link up of the story. You suddenly get a point, write it on your mobile as a text message and then send it to yourself. If not possible, carry a diary or notebook with you. This will prevent you to lose the idea as well as the napkin.
- Keep on updating your notebook: Your diary is your precious asset and a best friend for you. Keep it updated for no reason.It is your best friend, you have written all your secrets in it. Those secrets which you do not want to share it with others, you have written on it. It is cool, no one laughs at you now.
4.Staying organize and dream of becoming a famous writer: You are an addict of reading Harry Potter and dream yourself as J.K Rowling( no doubt one day you will be).You wish to have a wand and switch the objects with an instant. It may be amusing for some but, in fact, these are these are the qualifying attributes of any good writer. Keep on thinking one day you will achieve your goals.
- Loaded with ideas: You are loaded with ideas but you do not know how to pour it out. When you feel a sense of euphoria in you, when you are loaded with thoughts then you have a writer’s bug in you. When you find yourself laughing with no reason, it means your mind is recruiting a new idea then you have a writer’s bug in you. Write down all the ideas existing in your mind without thinking or judging them at their merit list. Later on after some days, move back, analyze those ideas, and convert them into a full-fledged story.
- After reading any book you analyses yourself as a better writer than the author of the book does: When you face this situation, when you experience author’s mistake despite all the proofreading and think yourself as a better writer. Because you are analyzing the characters and climax of the story in a different scenario ,then take out your notebook and start pouring your ideas in it .Maybe these ideas will be published in your novel later on.Then judge yourself that you contain a writer’s bug in you.