The Webroot Online Management Account is a type of account that allows the Webroot users to view the Security status of their devices over the internet connection, by sitting at any corner of the world. As a result of this, it becomes quite easier to check whether the device is protected or needs to be protected. So, to create the Webroot Online Management account using the license keycode purchased by the users, follow the stepwise procedure detailed in the below information.
Apart from checking the security status of the device, the Webroot Online Management Account also manages all the license keycode associated with the purchased Webroot Secure-Anywhere products by generating a master account. Each Webroot products has a unique keycode that helps the users to activate the services of the Webroot on their devices.
Steps for Creating the Webroot Online Management Account:
Follow the steps in the same order as detailed below for creating the Webroot Online Management Account:
- Firstly, launch the web browser to access the official website of Webroot Secure-Anywhere.
- And then, tap the “My Account” option from the main page of the website.
- After this, the users will be directed to the “My Account” page. Here, they will see two panels i.e. “Log In” and “Create Account” panel.
- Now, go to the “Create Account” panel and fill the details like Webroot Product Keycode, Email Address, and create a strong Password in the corresponding fields.
- After entering the required details to the form, click the “Register Now” button.
- Once the Webroot Online Management Account has been created, a confirmation email will be retrieved to the users’ email address, so as to notify or confirm them the successful registration by them.
- After creating the account, the users need to validate their account. Thus to validate the account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Tap the link included within the confirmation email retrieved in the Step 6.
- Now, the users will be directed to the “Confirm Registration” page.
- On this page, type the “First” and the “Last” character of the Webroot License Keycode utilized by the user for creating the account.
- And then, click the “Confirm Registration Now” button.
- After this, the users will be able to see all the Webroot products that have been purchased by them.
If the users face any difficulty while performing the aforementioned steps of creating the Webroot Online Management Account then, they may call the Webroot Customer Support number for getting an instant help.