Having an Ecommerce store is one of the most profitable Niche if done correctly. And one of the trending and exponentially growing platforms for an eCommerce store is Magento. There are millions of potential customers to have a grasp on. Today a vast majority of society prefers online shopping rather than performing it physically. But where are those potential customers? Well, the simple answer is…Different social media platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, etc. Alone Pinterest has 290+ million active monthly users according to Sprout Social. But before talking about Pinterest lets learn what Pinterest is.
What is Pinterest??
Pinterest is one of the First Standalone social platforms in history which reached 10 million unique users in 2012 and has increased consistently.
Basically, Pinterest can be considered as a digital bulletin board where you can pin relevant or interesting content for the 291million users to see. Pinterest enables you to share and display visual content including images videos etc. You can also pin your works in thematically-organized boards.
How to use Pinterest for your Niche??
Pinterest is the platform that can help you to drive more referral traffic compared to any other social media platform. Thus, it is one of the most effective places to advertise your Magento store. Through this platform, Small business may easily capitalize and market their products with growing their customer base. With compelling images and colorful infographics to promote their business, Pinterest gives a chance to Magento store owner to engage their customer.
Based on a survey it was discovered that nearly 47% of Millennials purchase the product with whom they had a visual experience or even interacted on Pinterest. That can help you to shout your store products to the world and increasing website leads.
Some of the Facts regarding Pinterest:
- After seeing a product 61% of Pinterest users make the purchase.
- And 93% of users use Pinterest to plan for purchases.
- Next, only to Facebook, Pinterest is the second-largest driver of traffic from a social platform.
- A Pinterest account with the highest followers is a store named Harper’s Bazaar with 4.64 million followers.
How to make Pinterest work for your Business??
We saw what Pinterest is, we also saw the significance and reasons to use Pinterest for your Magento store. But how to use it for boosting your store sales is also required…
For any Store, the main aim rather direct or indirect is to boost their sales for earning more profits.
- First, in order to use Pinterest, you need to set up a Pinterest Business Account. After which make sure to optimize your account so that it reflects the tone and aesthetic about your brand/store.
- Secondly, you also need to optimize your website’s images. As you need to make your Store visitors to easily pin images from your Magento store onto their Pinterest boards.
- Third step is to stay active. One should continuously add any updates regarding your store on your Pinterest profile making your store rememberable.
Be updated on the ongoing trends and flex your profile content based on it.
Pro Tip- To make your brand memorable, pin at least or near to five times a day so that your Magento store is always visible to the users which can help to boost the sales and increase awareness.
- Categorize your boards: By doing this you make it easier for users to find your pins. It also helps in increasing engagements and gives more light on your products and increase sales from it. You can also create multiple boards for your products and style it like Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- Display more sale offers: Everyone likes discounts and sales even on the product they were not going to purchase
- Find popular group boards: One of the best ways to place your brand out there is by finding and contributing to popular group boards. You can utilize resource like Pin Groupie to identify such boards.
Using these ideas, you can use Pinterest more effectively for your Store.
Benefits of using Pinterest for Magento store:
Pinterest is one of the best platforms for boosting your store sales through marketing. It is an attractive opportunity for any Ecommerce store as the average sales order is $50–highest compared to any other social platform. Plus, the fact that 93% of 250+ million users use the platform to plan their purchases is a great place to boost your Sales. You can also get Hire Expert Developer or enroll for performance optimization service that will help you to boost your store speed along with sales boosting.
Another benefit of using Pinterest is the simplified shopping experience to the customers. For increasing sales of any Ecommerce store, it should have a wide reach. This feed can be easily achieved using such social media platforms like Pinterest.
Through Pinterest, you can sell your product even without letting the customers open your Magento store and search the product. With a few simple steps, a customer can buy your product without leaving the app.
Before buying any product a customer generally likes to compare the same product to multiple sites which is quite tiresome thus user tends to use such platforms for comparing and buying their desired product from the Ecommerce store.
For a Magento store owner using social platforms like Pinterest is one of the most significant ways to boost their sales and bring awareness regarding their store. It is a quick and easy technique which can be implemented by anyone having a Magento Ecommerce Store.
Author Bio: Gaurav Jain is a Co-Founder at MageComp (https://magecomp.com) cum Computer Engineer with Extensive Marketing skills who handles all kind of customer Queries and his and Helping nature makes customer’s day Delightful. When he isn’t working, you’ll find Gaurav Reading on Books or Traveling. Also, he is Speaker at Meet Magento India