Canon printer is a wireless inkjet printer. It is one of the leading company which provides us multiple products like camera, printers in different models, rates, and features. It’allows their users to print efficiently from particular radius they recommended. It is a very user-friendly printer that provides their users every type of prints that they need in their day to day life. It is a multifunctional printer and does copy, scan, print, fax all your papers. Canon is an All-in-one printer and is available in various variations and of any size, shape, and color. It is also cost-effective. Their Impressive features attract the users but sometimes impressive doesn’t always mean perfect.
During the time of printing some flashing Canon error code, 6000 is displayed on the computer screen. Often many of the errors user might be faced during the time of printing and the Error 6000 is one of the most common errors which is mostly seen in the printers.
CAUSES OF CANON PRINTERS ERROR 6000:
This error, i.e., Canon printer error code 6000 can be caused because of many factors. Some possible reasons we can mention below to save you from Error 6000.
- Sometimes, It might be arises because when the feed tray of printer prevents from opening and something gets blocked in it usually paper or dust particles.
- Even if the tray is not correctly fitted in the printer then also this error code can arise.
- This might occur when we give a multiple of print at one single time, i.e., a book.
- When the printer is surrounded by lots of documents then the error code 6000 can appear on your system.
- Sometimes the line feed is either smeared or scratched.
- There might be any defect in-line feed slit os sensor unit.
So that’s the time to removes or empty the paper and make sound space for the printer to print. So that the printer works properly and provides you the better services.
PROCEDURE TO FIX CANON PRINTER ERROR 6000:
There are so many solutions to fix the Error 6000 some will be mentioned by us. Follow these steps, and you can get your solution to fix the error 6000. As we discussed earlier Error 6000 is the line feed error in your printer. That can resolve by following these steps in ascending order.
Method-1 Resetting or Restart your Printer
To Reset or Restart your printer might help you in resolving the Error 6000. Below we discuss the steps that how to Restart your printer.
- Unplug your “Printer” from the “Power Plug,” and leave it for few seconds in the “Pause Mode.”
- Now, plug the power cord on the power plug and “Switch On” the printer.
- Press and “Hold” the power button for few seconds. Then press the “Stop” button Twice.
- Repeat this procedure one more time.
- This time keep in your mind that slowly release the “Power” button.
- Press the “Stop” four times.
If you are still troubleshooting with the problem of error 6000, then follow the second method you will get the best result, and you can solve the problem.
These steps are very easy to follow and understand. While following the steps remember you have to follow carefully.
- If the error occurs due to smeared and scratched line feed, then merely clean the “LF and EJ” slit film with a “Noncorrosive” solution.
- The Error 6000 might occur due to stuck particles, debris or foreign object in the LF drive removed the jammed object carefully.
- Sometimes it might be a reason because of any defective printer part, replace the defective component. The defective components will include one or more of these items i.e. “LF/ EJ slit film, LF/ EJ” timing sensor unit, paper feed roller unit, logic board and paper feed motor.
By this procedure surely you can able to resolve the problem but if you are still facing the problem that doesn’t need to panic we have a last and best option. You can connect directly to Canon Printer Support. You will call them anytime in a day or night or a 24*7 always available to help you instantly. Dial toll-free number for Canon customer support for a quick assistant.
Maria Miller is a professional writer who has a deep interest in all sorts of tech related devices. Being a writer, she always strives to improve this platform day by day. His mastery is supplemented in the field of Internet Technology. She has interest in writing about all kinds of blogs related to the tech and software. Her blogs and articles have always been published in e-magazines and newspaper which receives huge response from the readers.