About Of Norton Error 8504
Error Number: Error 8504
Error Name: Norton 360 Error 8504
Error Description: not be open.
Software: Norton 360
Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Why this error occurs?
This error may occur on your system if there is an additional security product already in use or may be due to a failed installation process during upgrading a newer version of any product on your computer. For troubleshooting of all these errors, you can take the support of Norton consumer’s toll-free number anytime.
There is mentioned some easy steps to resolve your error-
STEP 1 – Remove your Installed Norton tool and Reinstall a new version
If you are using the Norton Family installed, then first uninstall it before starting the process of Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
• Download the Norton tool from your using Browser.
• Save this file on your Windows desktop. Some browsers have this facility that they have to save this file automatically to the default location.
• To find the Downloads file in your browser, press the both Ctrl + J key.
• Click twice the NRnR icon.
• Carefully Read the displayed rules on your screen, and then click Agree.
• Click Advanced Options.
• Click Remove Only.
• Now restart your computer.
• After the restarts, the computer, follow the given instructions on your screen to reinstall Norton.
STEP 2 – Removes all non-Symantec security products
• Press the Windows + R keys to open a new run dialog box
• Now, Type this text appwiz.cpl into the dialog box.
• And then, press the Enter button.
• In the opened list of installed programs, select all non-Symantec security products, and then remove it.
• Now follow the on-screen displayed directions.
• Wait Until for uninstall process finishes, now restart your computer.
STEP 3- Upgrade your Video graphics driver.
• Press the Windows + R keys, to open a new run dialog box.
• Now, Type this text devmgmt.msc, and then press Enter button.
• In the Device Manager window, double-click on Display adapters.
• Right-click on the HD graphics card, and select Properties.
• On the Driver tab, check your graphics card driver is updated or expired.
• If the driver is expired, you need to download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
• Select your graphics card manufacturer whatever you used:
– INTEL HD video graphics
– AMD/ATI Radeon HD video graphics
– NVIDIA graphics
• After completeing all these steps, restart the computer and check the issue has been resolved.
How do you meet with Norton customer service?
We hope you must have completed all these above given easy steps, but still, if you are facing any other issue or complications regarding Norton products then, you can connect anytime with Norton activation support or www.norton.com/setup. They will provide you an effective suggestion or a right guidance to use the Norton products. So don’t be delay pick your phone and make a call to Norton customer toll-free service for an instant support.
SOURCE :- Norton.com/setup