Attachments can contain memos, invoices, and other essential business documents in your Yahoo mail. Whether you have to send or receive a video to a friend or accept a database from an employee, Yahoo email attachments will help you for the same. However, you may sometimes find it complex to open or send an attachment to the required person.
Note: When you confront this issue, presume it is basically happening because of attachment file itself or browser.
The common problem for why the problem arises?
- Due to the special characters in your title.
- Email containing a variety of files formats like exe, .bat, and .jar.
- May be you are using ;an unsupported web browser so make sure that you use a supported web browser.
Now, let’s move ahead with some of the essential tips for overcoming an issue as soon as possible.
Read our Blog :- Add Two-Step Verification For Extra Security On Yahoo Mail
Here are some of the tips that will help you in fixing Yahoo mail attachment download issue:
- You need to download and install the free Adobe Reader program in case you are not capable to read PDF file attachments.
- Simply upgrade Web browser. Keep in mind that in case your browser is outdated, the settings may not be appropriately configured to open Yahoo email attachments.
- Just disable firewall protection or anti-virus. Probably these programs could be blocking your capability to download attachments in your system. Apart from this, If you successfully download a Yahoo email attachment, then add an exception to both programs.
- Restart your PC if trouble continues with downloading and problem in viewing attachments. In maximum cases, a restart helps to fix attachment issues.
- Don’t forget to disable any browser add-ons or plugins because these may interfere during opening of an attachment. And after this, you need to restart your browser and then attempt to re-open the attachments.
Read more :- Beginners guide to create a Yahoo Alias
Now, you can have a look on the procedure to attach files from your computer system:
- Open your Yahoo email account.
- After that enter Compose.
- Afterwards, enter the Attach icon.
- And then you need to click Attach files from the computer.
- Finally, locate the file for attaching, and click Open.
Tip: The problem may continue after implementing the above-mentioned steps but there is nothing to worry as expert’s suggestion can be taken at this point o time.