Women at every age are very conscious about their eyelashes. They curl their lashes with a curler, put on mascara or apply fake eyelashes to make their eyes look beautiful. But these frequent styling routine make your eyelashes weaker and they eventually begin to fall off.
Here are some tips to make your natural eyelashes more beautiful:
- Remove all your eye makeup with a moisturizer gently before going to bed because if the makeup stays on your eyes, it may affect your lashes and eyes as well.
- Massage your eyes with castor oil, it stimulate your lash growth.
- Don’t rub your eyes if you have an itching problem you can wash your eyes with cold water instead.
- Apply Aloe Vera extract directly on your lashes. It nourishes them and give them a shine.
- Avoid using fake eyelashes as it can harm your natural lashes. Fake eyelashes may fix your problem for the time, but for long term it is not a feasible solution.
- Brush your lashes with a lash comb as it will clean dust particles out.
- Green tea can also help to simulate your lash growth. Make green tea let it cool and then apply it on your eyes. Doing it regularly will make you feel a difference.
- Vitamin E is very important for your eyelashes. Almonds, leafy vegetables and all natural oils are rich in vitamin E.
Eyes are the most sensitive part of our body so it must be dealt with care. If anything irritates your eyes, first thing to do is to wash your eyes with cold water. Consult a doctor if you have ingrown eyelash problem.
Some people have issues regarding the production of dandruff in their eyelashes. It is because you have dandruff in your hair or maybe because your lashes are not moist enough. To get rid of this dryness, apply petroleum jelly all over your lashes and keep applying it until it gets absorbed. Don’t use soap or face wash directly on your eyes as it can dry them out and can cause itching. You can use moisturizer instead.
Blepharitis is a common eye disorder that is directly related to your lashes. A scale like structure is formed on eyes due to inflammation of eyelids, making it red and itchy. It is caused by microorganism present in our lashes or by dandruff. This infection repeats itself over a certain period of time so make sure that your lashes don’t get dry.
Optilash Serum Intesif Croissance Des Cils provides you the total care of your eyelashes. It is a lash serum which hydrates your lashes and make them thick and long. It is silicone and paraben free. Lashes to Die for the Mascara is a smudge proof and water resistant mascara that helps to make your lashes thick and beautiful. The mascara followed by Lashes to Die for Turbo makes your eyelashes thicker and longer with a long lasting shine.