The capital city of the UK is known for its abundant beauty and classy monuments. While we are at it, let us not forget about the English delicacies. However, that is not all, London is one city which has something for everyone. Buried in years of history, the city is dotted with monuments, state-of-art buildings, and museums.
Here is a London travel how-to-guide for you:
- Know what to Expect in London
London is excessively different from other countries and capital cities. By far, London is the most expensive capital city in the world. With its justified beauty, you can:
○ Make use of the British Pound to get around in the country.
○ Apart from this, you can find many ATMs everywhere in the city. Meaning, you do not have to carry cash when you visit London.
○ The weather can be a bit unpredictable, but it is not that hard to deal with. You will need to carry an umbrella every day at least.
- The City Travel Basics
London is a large city. To make sure that you can get around in the city well, you need to know how to get around easily. Here are some details that will help you get around in the city:
○ The Tube or the Underground is one of the best ways to travel in the city. Connecting the entire city with a network of rails, the Underground is not even expensive. To make use of the Underground, you should make use of the Oyster Pass, which will allow you to travel easily.
○ Buses have always been an amazing way to see the city. You can make use of the bus to get from one place to another. The Oyster Card can be used to pay for the bus fares. Relish every moment spend in London.
- Important Considerations
When you decide to visit London, you should know where you want to go and where to stay. Here is what you need to keep in mind:
○ Consider a hotel situated in Central London, such as the Park Grand London. This makes sightseeing easier.
○ Make a list of the places you want to visit as per your area of accommodation. If you are staying Park Grand London, consider the places you nearby, and cover those areas first.
○ Do not forget to try out the delicacies in the city. To try out the best of English food and immerse yourself in the Victorian feel, visit Kensington. This upscale area will definitely help you enjoy the finest parts of London.
○ While you’re in Kensington, do not forget to try out the Kensington Afternoon Tea here.
○ Lastly, make sure that you visit the local markets in London. The local markets are quite different and will help you get may souvenirs for your friends and family.
Whether you stay at the Park Grand London or you stay at some other place, make use of the above-mentioned tips to make the most of your trip.