Canada has a lot of visa regulations which need to be followed by someone in order to get here. A candidate must have knowledge of all these regulations.
Ontario also has a Business stream. This business stream allows applicants to get the PR of this province provided they are willing to start a business here. If the conditions which were signed at the time of giving the work permit are completed, 5 of the key workers get the nomination certificate from the province.
You may also like this:-Canada working holiday visa
As per this stream, you can make an investment in an existing business or purchase a business. You can also set up your own business, expanding operations from your home country.
The corporate-stream has 2 stages for someone to get the PR of this country:
- As per the first stage, you need to prove that you are a corporate identity and provide documents for every worker of your business.
- There is also an interview to be attended in the Toronto city in Ontario.
- Once the application gets approved, you must commit to a performance agreement. His performance agreement includes the job creation that will happen through your business investment in this province.
This kind of performance agreement becomes the basis of temporary work permit for 5 persons who will run the business or work in it at key positions. They have 20 months to satisfy all the conditions of the agreement. After 20 months, if job creation has actually happened, then they can get the Ontario nomination certificate to actually apply to IRCC and get the permanent residency.
Now, let’s get to know how many funds you need to invest in any business in Ontario to buy it.
- You must have 5 million CDN to invest in a business or bring operations of your international business here.
- Apart from that, as far as the process of job creation is concerned, it should be 5 people for every staff member you want to immigrate to this province. For example, if you get temporary work permits for 2 persons, you must be able to create jobs for 10 residents of Ontario to get PR after 20 months.
- You must also follow the Ontario labor laws during these 20 months.
If the performance agreement which was submitted in stage 1 is not approved, then the candidate need not be disappointed. He can ask for an internal checkup or internal review. A candidate needs to write an email describing how his application was as per the requirements of the Corporate stream. However, such an email has to be sent within a time span of 60 days in case you are outside this country.
It’s easy to get the PR of Canada, once your team works hard during the 20 months for which temporary work permits have been assigned to them. https://www.nilemigration.com/ knows how to help you in submitting an application through the e-filing portal of OINP.