How to install Lexmark printer: Using the CD that comes with your Lexmark printer, you can install the printer software or you can download it by visiting the Lexmark Web site at www.lexmark.com.
Software installation process using the CD that comes with your printer
- Close all the running software applications.
- Now insert the printer software CD.
- On your desktop, double-click the Lexmark Printer CD icon that will display the Lexmark printer installer dialog. On this dialog there are Install icon and the Help installer icon.
- You need double-click the Install icon.
- Click OK after completing the authentication notice. You will be guided through the introduction.
Important Note: Click to access Help for help with your pass phrase.
- Click Continue and you will be guided through the Read Me files.
- Click Continue and you will be guided through the license agreement.
- Choose a language from the pop up menu at the top.
- Click Continue.
- Click Agree.
- Click Continue.
- To install your printer software, select a destination and then click Continue.
- Click Install.
Process to be followed post-installation
- Select a language in which the software will be installed if your preferred language is not supported then click Continue.
- Select a country or your closest region, and then click Continue.
- After your printer software installation is complete, you can register your printer on the Internet.
- Or to verify if your printer is working fine, print a test page.
- Once you are done, click Finished.
- Click OK.
- Close the installer dialog by clicking the close button. The Lexmark printer folder will be created on your desktop and now all set for you to start using your Lexmark printer.
Lexmark Printer installation process using the World Wide Web
- Access the Lexmark printer home page by visiting the Lexmark Web site www.lexmark.com.
- Navigate through the menu selection on the home page, and then click Drivers & Downloads.
- Then choose the printer and the printer driver for your operating system.
- Now to download the driver and install the printer software, follow the instructions on the screen.
For more information and details kindly visit: Lexmark printer support
SOURCE :- lexmark printer support