If you are using a smart Linksys wireless router, then you should be aware about Linksys Cloud Account as well.
Conversely, you can easily configure the router’s settings locally or remotely over the internet making use of the valid Linksys cloud account. As a matter of fact, a Linksys router is one of the best networking devices to access uninterrupted internet. Also, there are many issues that are faced by users regularly.
However, plugging the main router out and plugging in again after the gap of few seconds is the simplest way to resolve such issues. This process is called power cycling.
Moreover, rebooting the router improves slow and sluggish internet connections, fixes connectivity issues and also resolves wireless/ internet connection problems. So, it’s recommended to reboot the Linksys router in case any issue arises. For this purpose, you will suppose to acquire a Linksys cloud account.
In this tutorial, we will make you aware of the process on how to reboot a Linksys router making use of the cloud account. Let us explain you in detail.
Creation of a Linksys Cloud Account
Before getting started with the rebooting process, don’t forget that you create a cloud account and activate and link it with your main router. As long as you have live and active internet connection, all the router settings can easily be configured and the router can be accessed remotely as well from anywhere you want.
Moreover, you can access this account through a supported, relevant, and up-to-date web browser.
Also, make sure that you use a constant (continuous or steady) internet connection for the creation of the cloud account. For this, you can make use of Linksys router WPS button that is located at either bottom or side panel of your Linksys device.
Below are some creamy smooth steps on how to create a cloud account for your main Linksys smart WiFi router:
- Turn on the main router first and after a few minutes turn on your computer or laptop as well.
- Connect them to a safe, secure, and reliable internet connection.
- Double-click on a web browser icon (any) you wish to access.
- As soon as the browser opens up, go to extender Linksys login page.
- Now, what you have to do is, click on create an account option and when a new page appears asking for the necessary information like username, password, email, etc. Fill them all by default carefully. Agree with the terms and conditions as well.
- Activate your account via valid email.
- Now, you can see a message saying that your “account is now validated”.
Now, log in to your account using the username and password (default) you have set up. After that, link your WiFi router by entering the admin password and clicking on the OK button. Well, the linking process will be completed only when you are properly connected with your home network.
So, if you find any difficulty while creating Linksys cloud account, activating it or linking it with router, don’t delay in calling our certified experts at 1-844-726-2255 (toll-free) or visit http://extender.linksys.com and fetch immediate solutions to all your annoying issues.
Steps to Reboot a Linksys WiFi Router
Hope you have successfully created a valid Linksys cloud account. Now, you are good to go with the process of rebooting. While rebooting your main router, all the connected wired are wireless devices will be disconnected.
They will reconnect soon as the rebooting process is completed successfully. Well, the process is quite similar to that of Linksys range extender reset process.
Moreover, walk through the rose petal instructions listed below to reboot your main wireless router:
- First of all, switch on the computer or a laptop.
- Plug in your main router to a shock-proof power socket.
- Next, choose one of the relevant installed web browsers on your desktop and type the default IP address of your main router in the URL bar field and hit the enter key.
- In case you have changed the default IP ever, ensure that you use the customized one.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and let the login page load properly.
- Once loaded, click on the “troubleshooting” option.
- Hit the reboot link and at last, click on yes option (only when a popup appears).
The process of rebooting will start and you have to wait for some time until it is completed or finished successfully. Afterward, you will see that all your big and small issues with router have successfully been fixed.
In case they still exist, ensure that you connect with our highly-experienced experts via the comment section below. They will understand the issue calmly, make a full diagnosis, guide you on how to setup a Linksys range extender also and ultimately come with a definite solution so that such brain-teaser and the maddening issue will never-ever exist in future.