AVG Antivirus (the abbreviated form of Anti-Virus Guard) is one of the best antiviruses developed by AVG Technologies, a subsidiary of Avast Software. All the AVG(avg.com/retail) antivirus products are made available to its users in trial as well as paid versions. Although the users can provide the layer of protection against the online threats by using the trial version of the AVG Antivirus but, this trial version will get expired after a particular period of time. As a result of this, the users need to purchase the AVG antivirus license by using either the online (i.e. over the internet connection) or the offline method (i.e. by accessing the nearby retail shops), for continuing the protection to their devices and data.
Sometimes the users may accidentally delete the mail retrieved on their email address having the AVG Activation License Key required for the AVG activation and registration. Thus in the below information, I am going to detail the simplest method to recover the AVG Activation License Key.
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could recover the AVG Activation License Key purchased by them:
- For initializing the recovering process, launch the web browser installed to the users’ device.
- Now, visit the official website of AVG Antivirus and then, go to the AVG License Retrieval page from the home page.
- Here, a form will be displayed that need to filled with all the required details.
- On this page, type the email address of the users that has been registered by them at the time of purchasing the AVG Antivirus.
- After this, type the verification code as shown in the image displayed just next to the text field of “Verification Code”.
- Now, tap the “Continue” button to recover the AVG Activation License Key.
- After recovering the AVG Activation License Key, select the key and copy it and paste it to the AVG Antivirus user interface for activating the AVG Antivirus.
Apart from the email retrieved to the users email account, the AVG Activation License Key can be made available to them in the form of AVG Retail Cards if the AVG has been purchased from the retail shops. Thus, the AVG product purchased needs to be registered through official website of AVG. for registering the AVG product, make an access to the avg.com/retail for getting the method of AVG retail registration.
The users may contact www.avg.com/retail, if they face any difficulty while performing the aforementioned steps of recovering the AVG Activation License Key and using it to activate the AVG Antivirus.