So, your leather jacket has faded, and it doesn’t look that much stylish as it was used to be. Normally, the edges of seams, pockets, sleeves and shoulders fade out, and to be honest; it’s one of the ugliest things you Custom Leather Jackets For Men can experience.
The Good News!!!
You can restore the color of your leather jacket easily at home using some simple ingredients. When the color of your leather jacket wears off, it reveals the off-white or grayish color underneath it. In this exclusive guide, we’ll tell you how you can conceal this area and protect your jacket from any further damage.
Well, being an enthusiastic hoarder of leather jackets, I do have a couple of them with faded colors and tried a DIY solution that I will be sharing in a few moments. In case you are thinking the traditional methods of using a shoe polish or that typical black magic marker, I won’t be using any of those cheap tricks. They spoil the natural look of your jacket.
Here goes my brilliant guide!
Before we hook up with the method, let’s gather up a few thing we need. You can easily find a variety of these items from the market easily. It is necessary to work with the right supplies because we need to maintain the natural look of your leather and prevent the leather from spoiling any further.
Go through this checklist!
- Firstly check the description of your leather jacket.
- Buy a Cleaner that mustang leather jacket cleans dirt, oils, remove stains and prepares the leather for restoration.
- A colorant that will help to repair the discolorations and also restore the color.
- A conditioner that restores the shine soften the leather and improves its texture.
- Finally, we need a protection agent that protects the cracking, makes the leather waterproof and extends its life.
In addition to the core supplies, also grab a pair of latex gloves, paper towels, and one or two small sponges. For the conditioner, check the description of your leather jacket. A few jackets mention the protection agent that would be perfect.