Getting a car for your wedding day is a very important decision. It has been said choosing the car for a wedding day can almost be as difficult as selecting the dress. There are so many options available for when choosing a wedding car.
Here are 9 tips to consider when selecting a wedding car and points you should consider.
1. Decide if you would like a traditional vintage car or modern limo/ hummer?
This is a good thing to consider and really should be based on your personality and theme. If you are looking for a romantic intimate wedding then a classic car could be your best choice. If you are looking to have a big party and want to make a statement then you may want to consider a more modern vehicle such as a limo or hummer. If you can’t make a decision you could try renting one classic car and one new car
2. Remember to choose a car that looks great in photos
When selecting a wedding car for hire you should consider what a car would look like in photographs.
3. Selecting Ribbons for your car
If you have a color scheme and want the car to be decorated in colors it is important to let your hire company know that you would like this. Also if you would like any particular drinks in the car or accessories you can also request this.
4. Decide what size car you rehire to hire? The size of your wedding party will be important factor to consider when selecting a vehicle. If you have a large amount of groomsmen or bridesmaids it would be advised to hire a car that can carry a larger amount of passengers. The limousines and hummers are perfect for larger groups.
5. Try and select a company that uses wheel covers and carpets that protect the dress from getting dirty.
6. Decide your itinerary. Decide when you need to be picked up, consider if you want the car for the whole day or only a few hours.
7. Consider the weather. Many limo and car hire suppliers offer cars with retractable sun roofs and convertibles. Also if you are getting married in the Perth during the hottest months you may want to select a car that offers air conditioning.
9. Go see the cars. Visit the showroom or view at a wedding expo. Many limo and hummer hire company’s exhibit at the big wedding events throughout Perth. Some also have showrooms where you can view the cars.