Crane & Rigging Consultants provide essential services to the heavy industrial market. Their expertise with cranes, especially crane safety, is an extremely important but often overlooked priority of most industrial and construction firms. Safe working conditions are important, to ensure that your employees work in a safe and productive environment.
Crane Consultants In The Pilbara, Over Many Years Have Gained Expertise And Experience In:
- Consultation in the area of complex lifting and transport
- The design and construction of heavy mechanical equipment
- Complex design calculations
Under the guidance of a crane and rigging consultant, major projects can commence knowing they are well prepared. Their services allow customers to eliminate risks as far as possible.
Crane Consultants in the Pilbara offer lift and shift analysis, design and planning, which includes dynamic amplification factors for lifts, lifting parameters, anchoring / mooring patterns, lift rigging and lift / shift manuals, including procedures (narrative and dimensional), drawings, documentation and job safety analysis.
Crane and Rigging consultants in the Pilbara are constantly compiling information on cranes, rigging equipment and related equipment in the region in order to provide advice on the optimum selection of equipment for any particular project. Their experience and knowledge of criteria imposed on heavy lift equipment by regulatory bodies is vital in ensuring suitability of equipment, to the satisfaction of clients and their principals.
Crane and heavy lifting providers in the Pilbara region have a team of lift professionals that include professional engineers with lifetime crane and rigging experience, who tailor their oversight to the customer’s site specific safe lift practices program and suggest program improvements where applicable.
Consultancy In The Areas Of Heavy Lifting
- Independent lifting and transport studies
- Drawing up of a RFQ for lifting and transport projects
- Evaluation of tenders
- Assessment of submitted lifting and transport plans
- Supervision of the implementation of lifting and transport activities
- Design and certification of lifting and transport facilities
- Building site and route investigation (both onshore and offshore)
- Analysis of accidents and incidents with respect to lifting and transport
- Appeal service in the event of accidents with respect to lifting and transport
- General inspection of all lifting and transport equipment.
- Development of innovative solutions for complex lift situations
- Preparation of comprehensive lift manuals
- On-site evaluation of crane erection, operation and demobilisation activities
- Conduct wind load analysis on suspended objects with large sail areas to evaluate the potential for
- crane boom side load
- Complete evaluation of site safe operation plans for cranes.
Crane Consultants in the Pilbara are experienced and devoted professionals who can assess your project in an unbiased manner and come up with the optimal solution. They can not only recommend the best type of crane, but also come up with general recommendations for your project’s methodology and execution. They place great importance on general safety; all of their equipment has to pass strenuous tests and undergoes frequent maintenance operations. All their personnel are heavily trained in safety and security issues.
Heavy Lifting Customers:
- Oil and gas companies
- Engineering companies
- Contractors/Installation companies
- Suppliers and manufacturers of heavy (offshore) equipment
- Lifting and transport companies