From a modest beginning as a sewing machine accessories and servicing providers, Brother Printers have traveled a long journey in becoming the leading printing equipment manufacturer. The company celebrated it’s 100 years in service in 2008. There are many reasons behind it becoming the market leader- use of latest technology in their equipment, sturdy build quality, use of lesser ink while printing and efficient use of paper while printing lead to its upward ascent. Also, the high efficiency also results in bringing high-end printing products at pocket-friendly prices. Their easy mode of operation allows the customers to set up and install their printers themselves. Let us take a quick look at their installation process. Make sure your device and printer are both connected to power source.
- Insert the CD provided with the printer into the CD-ROM drive. ( In case you do not have the CD then you can do it by setting up the Brother machine or you can directly get the software driver from the website of the company by selecting your make of the printer)
- When the installation process pops up, select your model and language to begin with the process.
- In the main menu of the CD installation package, click on “Install Printer Driver” and in case the system asks for “user account control” please select “yes” and you should also select “Yes” in the “ License Agreement” dialog box
- Then you will have to select the connection you want – wired USB or wireless via Ethernet. We will go with the USB mode.
- When the security alert dialog box appears, select “checked and confirmed” and then click “next” and connect the USB to your computer and printer.
- If everything is done well, the “ Installation Confirmation” dialog box will appear where again you have to select “checked and confirmed” and then select “yes”
- Your network name like SSID and ESSID will be displayed on the screen and then proceed to “next”
- Confirm whether the network settings are correct and then if they are fine, select “next” where you can change the network names etc.
- The system will then ask you to remove the USB cable and the dialog box stating completion of the process will be displayed. Then click on “next” to install the printer driver for network connection.
The above process will easily help you setup and install the Brother printer on your Windows Computer. However, if you are using a Mac or you want to do the installation, you can directly call Brother Printer Customer Support which is available 24×7 for all your setup and installation queries. Their expert technical support is always supportive and provides fast and hassle-free solutions.