Important steps about how to share a Sony Printer
Following, below-given conditions should be satisfied in order to share a Sony printer.
- Sony printer should be properly installed and connected to the computer.
- The computer should be properly configured and connected to a network.
(A) – Follow the steps given below to share a printer:
- Click on “Start”, go to “Settings” and then click “Control Panel”
- Click on the “Printers and Other Hardware”, and then click on “Printers and Faxes”
- Please right-click on the printer icon that needs to be shared, and then click on “Sharing”
- Now select the option – “Sharing this printer”
- Assign a name to the newly shared printer, and then click on “OK”
(B) – Want to use the printer on Windows XP, Follow this:
- Click on “Start“, and then click on “Control Panel“
- Click on the tab “Printers and Other Hardware”
- Now click on the button as “Add Printer”
- Next when the “Add Printer Wizard” starts. Click on the “Next”
- Select any one option (i) “A network printer”, or a “Printer attached to another computer”, and then click on the “Next” button.
- Click on “Next” after selecting the option “Browse for a printer”
- Select your printer model and click on “Next”
- Next, select the option for default printer, and click on the “Next”
- Finally, click on “Finish” button
How Sony Printer Support can help:
Hopefully, after following the above-given steps, your Sony printer would have shared as per your expectations. If not, it means some settings are missing for the same. To take quick support related to your printer sharing, you may further contact with Sony Printer Support for instant help & support.
SOURCE – printer-support-us