What makes outdoor blinds very popular is that it not only looks attractive but also creates an illusion of space in living areas. You can use them to cover a fenced pool area or to surround a pergola or even in a café. In fact, you are sure to come across some with of the best cafe blinds in your area. You will find them in all possible shapes, colours and styles that leaves you wondering about how the café owner is able to keep those outdoor blinds look so good and almost new.
Today, there are so many different types of materials and colours to pick from when it comes to choosing best cafe blinds. Café owners prefer to go for the best quality materials and options that are suitable for their specific location and needs. The blinds should look not only functional but also easy to operate and manoeuvre. Moreover, café owners look for best cafe blinds that are easy to clean and do not involve much effort for proper maintenance.
Cleaning & Maintenance of Cafe Blinds
Even the best cafe blinds will lose their look and colours if they are not taken care of. After all they are exposed to harsh weather elements all the times like the sun, winds, and the rain. The blinds tend to attract dust and dirt as their material is porous in nature. Moreover, scratching from wind abrasion and degradation due to heat of the sun can make them look faded and pale. There are certain steps to follow to keep them look great and maintain their lustre.
- Use Water for Regular Cleaning- Use a hose to get rid of any abrasive material from the best cafe blinds and later use a soft absorbent cloth to dry the materials of the blinds. This should be done at least once a week if your café is in a high traffic area.
- Apply A Barrier– The best cafe blinds use a good quality product to cover them with a thin film in order stay clean and thereby ensure an additional protection. Use a soft clean cotton cloth on the surface of the coating on both sides of the blinds. You can also Wipe out any extra residues carefully and thus safeguard those blinds from any possible damage and abrasion caused by water.
- A Silicon Spray – It is a great idea to apply silicon spray every month on the café blinds. Use a quality Zips silicon spray so as to keep those zips well lubricated. Thus, you can make sure that the zips will not only remain in good condition but always glide freely.
Extra Tips for Cafe Blinds
Apart from regular cleaning and maintenance, one must take some precautions to make the best cafe blinds last longer and maintain its sheen.
- Let the café blinds dry completely before rolling them up. This is because any water left on the blinds once they are rolled up can damage the blinds and ruin the material. Ensure that the blind is tied off securely on the sides.
- If there is a strong wind blowing or a storm building up, roll the best cafe blinds before the storm approaches. That is to ensure extra protection for the blinds.
- Always clip the straps for each blind and the idea is to transfer the weight of the blind to the straps for support. That will prevent best cafe blinds from any damage to the PVC.
- When you are rolling up the best café blinds do that slowly and carefully. Ensure that there is always a smooth and even roll and adjust when you need to. Do not pull up the blinds incorrectly as this can damage them.
- Use quality products for cleaning the café blinds. There are both gentle detergents as well as tougher detergents for cleaning the blinds. Go for the cleaners that have been invented specifically for the purpose of proper maintenance and protection of the best café blinds.