Brother printer is the most widely used printing device in the market at this real-time. It provides the best quality printing service included with top quality fax and scan facilities for the consumer. But as we know, none of the electronic devices are prone to technical glitches in this world, so users may face some common issues or errors with this service. In all of these, today we will discuss the brother printer error code 30. So, if you are also facing this error on your printer then you can get a perfect resolution by following some simple steps which we are given in this article.
Know about the causes responsible for Brother Printer Error 30:-
Following may be the reasons if your Brother printer is showing this error:-
- When the print head carriage is failing to return to its home position to the far right of the unit.
- When both of the springs located on each side of the carriage are out of place.
- When the cartridge covers may not be locked properly on their place.
The process to fix Brother Printer Error Code 30:-
You can solve this Brother printer error by using given solutions. You need to follow each and every given step to get the quick solution for this error.
- First of all, open the cover of the scanner by using plastic tabs; they can be find placed on the left and right side of the machine.
- Now, shift the print head to the middle.
- Now, check and make sure that no piece of paper, staple, or the paper clip should be there.
- If you find the error again then you need to apply next solution.
- First, hold the scanner cover by using the plastic tabs of the cover, it’s placed on the left and right side of the printer until it locks carefully into the open position.
- Now, slide the print head over to the right side under the cover to ensure that you have clean the entire encoder strip.
- By the help of lint free cloth, firmly grab the encoder strip on both sides and scrub the cloth down the strip from one end to the other at least three times.
- If the error appears again on our printer then you can go for the next solution.
- Check the position of the encoder strip whether its fine or out of place.
- Now, you need to open the printer and reinsert the strip.
- Restart your printer and take a test print to check printing quality.
If you still face this issue with your printer then you can take assistance from the Brother printer certified team. If you want to connect with them, then you need to make a call to Brother Printer Customer Support number. It’s a toll- free helpline service for the Brother Printer customers. If you don’t understand any issue which your Brother printer is showing then you can ask about that from the Brother printer technician. They will guide you the best solution for your Brother printer error. In case, if you are not able to reach on their service number then you can connect with them also via a live chat. The Brother printer is providing the multiple choices for the consumer to connect with Brother Printer support team.
SOURCE – printer-support-us