Brother printer is a renowned brand name in the printer’s world and most of the users are using this amazing multiple services device. Brother Printers are providing high-quality outputs for printing, scanning and faxing jobs. As we know, after all, it is an electronic device and users can face some common errors while working with it. Sometimes, a user might face the Brother Printer error message “Print Unable 27” on your printer. It indicates that your printer has some technical issue. In this article, you will get to know about the causes and some troubleshooting steps for resolving this Brother Printer Error 72.
Causes of Brother Printer Error “Print Unable 72”:
Please find below the possible conditions which may cause this error.
- One of the cause may be condensation inside of the printer if it’s not working properly.
- It may also occur because of the temperature differential between inside and outside of the printer device (“20-degree Celsius to 32.5-degree Celsius”).
- If you get this Error “Print Unable 72” then keep track on your computer that when and where this error occurred so you can frequently troubleshoot this issue and get rid of it instantly.
Steps to Resolve Brother Printer Error 72 “Print Unable 72”:
Please follow the below-given steps to solve this printer Error “Print Unable 72” from your Brother device.
- Firstly, turn OFF the power supply of the printer.
- Now, wait for few seconds and then switch ON your printer.
- If it shows-up date and time then try to conduct a test print as your error has resolved.
If you see Print unable 72 message again then continue with the below-given Solution 2.
- If you have any fax in your printer’s storage then transfer them to another Fax machine or printer.
- Now, go to the printer menu and press 9, 0, 1 to check for the saved faxes.
- The menu will appear only when the LCD or the printing machine facing an error
- If you get any other error after restarting your printer, so in that case, you will not find any numeric options.
- If you have no fax in the memory, the LCD display will show up ‘No Data’ message.
- Now, move on “WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS” mentioned below.
- If any fax removed in the printer memory, you need to transfer all the saved fax from another device.
Recommendation- The Station ID is already programmed in the machine before the message start to display while you transfer the data from Brother Printer to another machine.
- Now, type your transferring fax number to the device, select “Black Start”.
- Now, started with the “WARRANTY AND SERVICE” options.
- When your fax(s) are shifting to your PC, make sure you have MLF pro suite or any supporting software installed prior to sending them.
- After completing all the process, press “Stop”
- Now, go to the printer menu options and select “Fax, Remote Fax opt, Fwd/Page/Store”.
- Then, choose PC Fax Receive by using UP or Down arrow.
- After following all the above steps, you will get a confirmation popup message, then click “OK”.
- Now, restart your printer and take a test print.
If you find error again, you can take the support of Brother printer customer service.
Brother Printer Customer Support:
If you are facing any kind of the Brother printer related issue, then you can take instant help via Brother printer toll-free number. The technicians are knowledgeable enough for troubleshooting all types of Brother printer errors. You can connect with them by making by visiting Brother Printer Support website. As per your comfort you can also connect with them through live chat and email service. So, now no need to take more stress with the brother printer problem, just get in touch with Brother printer certified technicians for quick assistance and further help.
SOURCE – printer-support-us