Canon’s reputation is so remarkable that its patented technology and products are widely used by most of the users around the globe. Canon device is a commitment in itself which assures us a long time and high-quality printing services. As we all know that the printers or scanners manufactured by Canon are perfect and high-class printing machines, but at the same time they can come across with some temporary technical disputes. Users may face frequent errors or even there complete device can be malfunctioned. Amongst these “Canon Printer Error b200” is very common and it mainly occurs when printer printhead is defective.
Causes of Canon Printer Error b200:
Mainly, it is caused because of High Voltage or Abnormal Temperature faced by your printer printhead.
Canon Printer Error b200 can be resolved with help of 2 different methods:
In this article, you will find the two different ways to resolve Canon printer error b200 from your device. You just need to follow each & every step very carefully.
- Firstly, disconnect your printer from the power supply.
- Remove your printer cover to reveal the ink cartridges.
(Note- Be Careful, when you have to remove the printhead from the printer)
- Now, Clean the printhead along with the ink cartridges.
- Also, Clean the contact pads with a valid cleaner, or you can also use a good pencil eraser.
- Now place back the printhead first, and then the ink cartridges.
- After this re-connect your Canon printer with a power supply.
- Run the “Auto Head Alignment”.
- Restart your printer and system.
- Check test print.
If you find the same error again on your Canon printer, then you need to apply the next given method-2. For this, you will be requiring a good internet connection.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
- Now you need to update your printer drivers from a verified printer software.
- After that go to the “Start” from your Windows desktop and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Next, right-click on the Canon printer icon and click “Properties”.
- After this, click on “Maintenance” tab and select “Deep Cleaning”.
- Wait until the process finishes, start a “Nozzle Check” from the “Maintenance” tab.
- Now restart your printer and computer, and give a print command to check the test print.
Canon Printer Customer Service:
We hope, after completing the above-given methods, you will get succeed to solve the error code b200 from your Canon printer. But still, if you are facing the same or any other issue after performing the complete above mentioned procedure than you can take quick support from the Canon printer customer support team. Technicians from Canon are smart enough to resolve any of your issue related to the printer in just a few minutes. Call them on Canon printer support number which is toll-free in use and remains handy 24/7. They will listen patiently all your problems and provide you the best solution for your issue. So why to wait, if having an issue, visit Canon Printer Support website for quick solution and assistance.
SOURCE – printer-support-us