Lexmark is a leading brand name in the printer’s world. Most of the printer users are taking advantage of this amazing printing device. While working with the Lexmark printer, a user may face few technical errors. Amongst these Lexmark printer errors the most common, and today’s highlight is – Lexmark Printer Error Code 1102. If you are also facing this error on your Lexmark printer then you don’t need to wait as it is a not a much difficult task to fix it by own. The reason, a user experienced this error, is the refilling of the colored and black cartridges of the Lexmark printer. This blog article will help you out in getting an effective solution for this Lexmark printer error code -1102.
Causes of Lexmark Printer Error Code 1102:-
Some of the reason behind the occurrence of the error 1102.
- If a user has built-up a wrong position of the printing cartridge.
- If a user doesn’t have a proper power supply on your system or printer.
- If a user has incorrectly set the printhead on the printer.
- If a printer power cord is not working in a proper way.
Easy Way to Solve Your Lexmark Printer Error 1102: –
If you are trying manually to solve this error from your printer then the given steps will help you to get an instant result. You need to follow each below mentioned step.
Solution-1: Reinserting of the print cartridges:-
- You need to reinsert your print cartridge, and for that, you must follow the below mentioned steps:-
- First of all, try removing the print cartridges and then exit the carrier lids of the cartridge.
- Now, disconnect the printer power cord from the electrical supply.
- Then, you need to reconnect the power cord into a power socket.
- After completing the above steps, issue must have resolved.
Solution 2: Change your black print cartridge with a new one:-
Now, you need to follow the below-mentioned step 1 to 4 to complete this solution.
- If the error is showing again, then you need to change black print cartridges with a new one.
- If this error does not appear again, then you can try to reinsert color print cartridge.
- If this error reoccurs, then try to replace the color print cartridge with a new one.
- If the issue still persists, then you need to follow below mentioned some different but easy steps to get an instant rid with this error.
Solution 3: Switch off the AIO:-
In this solution, you need to power off the AIO for resolving the printer error 1102.
- First, you need to turn off the AIO power supply from the back side of the printer..
- Wait for 30-40 seconds, try reinserting the power supply and then switch on the power supply of the AIO.
- Now, restart your printer and system , take a test print to check the print quality.
If this issue still not resolves, then you need to take help from Lexmark printer customer service.
Lexmark Printer Customer Service:-
For quick and instant solutions related to any of your Lexmark printer problem, please get in touch with Lexmark Printer Customer Support technicians. They can guide you a lot and can resolve your issue in just a few minutes. Their excellent services can be attained by calling toll-free on Lexmark printer support number provided on the there website.
SOURCE – printer-support-us