Office 365 is one of the latest versions of the Office setup productivity suite developed by Microsoft. Sometimes the users may face some common errors or issues while downloading or installing the Microsoft Office 365 setup to the device. And one of such installation errors is the Office.com/setup 365 Error Code 30015-4 (1006).
The Office 365 Error code 30015-4 (1006) is usually occurred on the device due to the corrupted system files or the devices has been installed with previous version of the Office setup. Apart from these, there are some other causes of the Office 365 Error Code 30015-4 (1006) too. They are mentioned below:
- The installation process is being blocked by firewall or the antivirus software.
- Internet connection or the proxy settings
- Incomplete software installation
As the Office 365 Error Code 30015-4 (1006) occurs on the device, an error message box is displayed on the screen that consist the message as shown below:
“Something went wrong.
Sorry we were not able to download the Office Installation. If you’d like you can take a look online or skip it for now.
Error Code 30015-4 (1006)”
By following the solutions mentioned below, the users may easily resolve the Office 365 Error Code 30015-4 (1006):
Method 1: Disable Antivirus:
- Firstly, launch the console or the user interface of the antivirus software program installed on the device.
- Here, go to the “Settings” option.
- In the settings panel, search for the “Real time protection” option.
- Now, the users need to turn off this feature. To do so, toggle the button displayed in front of it.
- Select the “Until next reboot” checkbox, so that this feature gets automatically enabled after the device is restarted by the users.
- Now, try to install the Office 365 setup, if the error still persists on the device then, jump to the Method 2.
Method 2: Disable Proxy settings:
- Launch the start menu either by clicking the “Start” button or by pressing the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Now, click the “Run” option.
- And then, type the “appwiz.cpl” in the run window.
- Now follow the path as shown below:
Internet properties >> Connections panel
- Now, select the “LAN Settings” in the connections panel.
- Here, check whether the checkbox in front of “Use a proxy server for your LAN” ismarked or not. If it has been enabled then, unable it by unmarking the checkbox.
- After this, click the “Ok” button and then, click the “Apply” button.
- Now, try to install the Office 365 setup to the device.
If the Office.com/setup 365 Error Code 30015-4 (1006) still persists on the device then, the users may call the Office Customer Support on the Office toll-free number, to get an instant assistance for resolving the error.