A Brother printer is a section of equipment which is serving by the Brothers Company. The motive of the company is to help their users by improving the productivity in the home, business, or office. Whether printing the documents, brochures, photographs, legal papers, or craft items. A quality printer is very important for every user. The brother printers are available with various features including wireless ability and duplex printing options.
Brother printers are like all printers which need regular maintenance to function properly. The maintenance totally depends on how often the machine is used, how many pages are printed on a regular basis. If you observe that the Brother printer is creating difficulty in receiving paper out of the paper feeder, the problem is might be due to either a dirty pickup roller, separation roller, or both. Some of the Printer rollers will turn into dirty over the time from paper dust and other airborne debris defaults. So its necessary to remove or solve the errors.
We are providing you a complete stepwise guide to resolve the paper feed error from the Brother printer. This process is very easy and simple to understand. But if you need any technical support from the Experts of Brother Printer, then you can contact the Brother Printer Customer Support.
Procedure to Troubleshoot the Paper Feed Error on a Brother Printer:
The above-mentioned process is a complete guide to fix the paper feed error. Always follow the given procedure in the given sequence to avoid trouble and save time and efforts. The steps are mentioned below-
- First, Turn off your Brother printer
- Then, unplug it from its wall outlet or power socket.
- Now, Eliminate the paper tray from the printer.
- The paper tray is available at the bottom section of the device.
- Then, you will see the separation roller and the pickup roller inside the printer.
- Examine the surface of the rollers to see that it is dirty or not.
- If the surface is found dirty then, clean the rollers with a microfiber cloth which has been moistened with water.
- Leave the rollers for few minutes to dry.
- Don’t use any cleaning or alcoholic solutions on the rollers which are available in the market.
- Then, finally Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Then, Turn on the printer and use it as normal.
After completing the above procedure, you will be able to solve the paper feed error. But still, if you are facing any issue in solving the paper feed error then contact the Brother Customer Support. The experts are available 24*7 to assist you and help you in every problem related to Brothers. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Brother Printer Customer Service.