Different type of company is providing the internet antivirus safeguard for the devices. Our computer needs a security cover to protect against various viruses, malware or other online threats. So now we have a security cover, its McAfee internet security software. McAfee is most renowned or famed antivirus security program. It provides an amazing collection of software to protect our devices from the virus. But still, sometimes we face issues with the McAfee products. In that case, we can do easily disable it on the windows or Mac computer. In this article, you will find a procedure to resolve the uninstallation issue.
Simple Procedure To Uninstall McAfee Or Your Windows Or Mac PC:-
Please follow the given instruction to disable your McAfee program from the Mac computer.
- First, Click the McAfee icon on your computer screen.
- It’s the white “M” on the red cover icon on the top-right side of your Mac’s menu bar.
- If you are not able to find this icon, click the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner,
- Now, type “McAfee”, and click the Internet Security option. Its placed at the bottom of the McAfee drop-down menu.
- Now, Click on the Home window. You will find it in the upper-left side of the McAfee window.
- Now, Click on the setting icon. it’s in the top-right corner of the Home window.
- Now, Click on Real-Time Scanning. It’s near the top of the setting drop-down menu.
- Now you will see an open window for Real-Time Scanning.
To do Disable Real-Time Scanning. –
- Click the lock icon.
- Enter your authorized password and click OK.
- Click the Real-Time Scanning. it’s in the top-right corner.
- Now, Close the Real-Time Scanning window.
- Click again on setting icon, then click its placed just below the Real-Time Scanning option.
- Now uninstall your McAfee item. You’ll do this on that same way in which you disabled Real-Time Scanning.
- Now, click again on setting option.
- Now, click on Automatic Updates. It’s placed below of the Firewall Option. Uninstall automatic updates. You’ll do this on that same way in which you disabled Real-Time Scanning and the Firewall.
- Now click again on setting option.
- Now, click Scheduled scans. It’s placed at the bottom of the “Mac Security” set of options.
- Unlock the Full and Custom Scan Settings page.
- Now, Click the setting icon and enter your registered password, then click OK.
- Click the Weekly drop-down box. It’s placed on the far-left side of the “Scheduled scans” page.
- If you are not getting this option, then click the Scheduled scans tab near the top of the page.
- Now Click on Never option. Doing as such keeps McAfee from re-actuating itself to filter your PC.
- Now, Close your settings window.
- Now, shut down your computer and restart again.
- Now, Your McAfee antivirus security program is completely uninstalled on your windows or Mac computer.
Hopefully, now you succeed to resolve your McAfee program issue from your computer. But still, it can happen you have to face any issue in this procedure. So don’t be fed up, call direct McAfee customer helpline number and get a comfort resolution.
How To Meet With McAfee Customer Service?
You can reach easily to McAfee Customer Service. Just dial McAfee toll-free number and tell your all issues or error to them. They will give you a right guidance or way to clear your issues. If you want, you can connect with them by a call or live chat. Now, the choice is yours that how you want to meet McAfee customer support team. Another way if you want to know more about McAfee program then go to McAfee official website. That place you will get all latest information regarding McAfee service.
SOURCE :- www.mcafee.com/activate