When your ATT account gets block out, in general cases, you receive a notice from AT&T Internet service center that spam messages are being sent by your email address. In such a case, you will notice that your email account has been blocked. This will disable you to log in to your AT&T account and it is possible that your account has been hacked if you find it flagged for sending spam or you are not receiving email. Marked as a fatal error, you need to take every security measures to recover your account. There could be several other reasons that lead to AT&T login and can lock your account temporary basis. In case, you are unable to access your ATT email account and you find a message of your account being locked and has occurred for your protection, you can recover it by connecting to.
Sings that your Account has been blocked out or hacked:
· You receive reports of the spam emails being sent from your email address to the people you are connected with or unknown address as well
· You are unable to receive any email
· Your email address does not show as an existing or valid email
· Receiving unknown emails in your sent folder
· You receive a bulk of bounced messages that are not sent by you
· Disabled account or you cannot log in to your email account
· Receiving fake emails of getting a reward, such as An AT&T reward (Could be generated by the anonymous)
If any such case arouses or other related to your account, perhaps other confidential information other than Email ID and password is also compromised via phishes attempts or key logging malware. Any unauthorized third party can use all the theft information to send spam or fraudulent emails for frauds etc. You need to take all the necessary steps to recover your account and secure it.
Basic alternatives to recover access to your account:
1.If your account is blocked, avoid making constant tries to sign in as it might lead to a long-term block out. Wait for an hour or two and then try to access your ATT email account again
2.In case you find your account insecure or on less protection level, immediately change your password and create a strong one with a unique combination of symbols, numeric, words in different cases
3.If you have connected or created your account with your phone number, opt the method of account recovery that includes the step of sending one time code on your number
If you are still disabled to log in to your ATT email, follow the steps to recover your account.
Troubleshoot steps to recover AT&T Email:
1. Visit welcom to att.net and hover on the top-right corner of the page
2. Click on Sign in button and choose any of the options of ‘Forget User ID?’ or ‘Forget Password’
3. Enter all the information asked and recheck before submitting
4. Enter the mobile number you used while creating your account, you will receive a new password or a code
5. Use the code and submit
6. You will be redirected to the page to create a new password
7. After creating a new password, log out your account and log in again
Also, make sure to activate all the security questions in order to eliminate any future risks. In case you fail to recover your account by performing the method, get in direct contact with ATT email support and receive directions to unlock or recover your lost account. You can also call onto resolve any ATT email related error.