Microsoft is a highly reputed organization who always takes care of its clients’ by providing them the most innovative and high valued versions of Office products. After purchasing Office 2013/365 product user need to install and subscribe that application on the PC or laptop. While installing or using the office product on your device, you may face various errors on it and due to which the installation needs to be done again.
To resolve such issues, user first need to uninstall previously installed Office 2013/365 product from the control panel of your system. After uninstalling the previously used office product and to install the new office product follows up the steps provided below:
- Now, visit the official website of the MS Office and log in to your account
- From the list of purchased Office subscriptions, click Install Office
- Now allow the Setup file to get downloaded
- After the execution of the Office Setup file user just need to sit back and wait for the installation.
Note: During this procedure stay connected your internet. If you lose your internet connection then you have to start back from Step 1. The installation also depends on user’s internet connection how fast your internet connection is.
When the user fails to install Office product in the system or can’t process after installation then the main issues a user faces are
- exe is “jammed”
- The system has already a “click to run” installed.
This provided resolution works 90% of the time, but if it doesn’t work then the issue simply means a corrupted installation is done.
Now precede the following steps that will help the user to prevent the corrupted installation issue:
- First, open task manager “launch Run” and press CTRL+R.
- Now, type in taskmgr on the Run textbox without any quotes
- Visit Process tab if you are using Windows 7, Vista and 8 version and Details tab for Windows 8, 8.1 versions
- If you are unable to locate officeclicktorun.exe then click the button “Show processes from all users” or integratedoffice.exe
- Now find and click officeclicktorun.exe and then click End Process, after hitting this button please make sure End Process will disappear from the screen and make sure it will disappear from your screen. Keep on pressing the button until it disappears from the screen.
Now, follow the same procedure for the integratedoffice.exe.
- Simply steer to your Registry Editor, to open the Registry Editor, and press CTRL+R, on the run textbox, without the quotes type “regedit”
- Now, delete the 15.0 the folder icon key from “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
- Visit http://support.microsoft.com/ and download the Fixit tool to make that Run.
- Now, shoot the “fix it tool” and continue till the result display on your screen, your office is successful if you see the message “Office click to run has been installed Fixed (green check)” now close the Fixit tool.
If the problem persists, then you just need to contact our Office toll-free number.
Source : http://office.coms-setup.com/install-office-2013-365-on-same-system/