Social Networks and company go hand in hand. Many companies are positioned in social networks to use Social Media to attract potential customers. But not everything goes, and many companies are unaware of the true usefulness of social networks for their business, for what social networks serve and how to achieve greater effectiveness for the results of your company. Today I want to share with you a series of tips and guidelines to improve the use of social networks for your company.
In this post you will find:
- Social Networks for your company: what are they for?
- Really, do companies understand what social networks are for?
- I believe that many, as of today, do not know it.
Use of social networks in companies:
Social networks in companies have advantages and disadvantages, and are not used in the same way by all of them. Can we define a marketing strategy for my company that is adequate and personalized? The answer is yes. But a company has to know what social networks are for. Many companies think that social networks are a direct sales channel, that being in them will get more sales. And it is a mistake. The benefits of social networks for your company come from its real function: to act as a link between the brand and potential customers. Therefore, social networks serve to attract public from the social media to the brand, which in CPA Marketing or Online Marketing have their space in a specific web, blog or langing page.
Benefits of social networks for your company:
- Social networks for a company serve to
- Branding: make online brand.
- Win web traffic
- Position the brand in front of the competition.
- Generate community in Social Media.
- Customer service channel.
- Interaction with the community in social networks, to increase participation and therefore visibility.
On the other hand, there are also disadvantages for social networks:
- Online reputation crisis
- Bad management of social networks (not professionalized).
- Obligatory theory: always talk about the company.
- Do not actively listen on social networks.
The best social networks to promote your company
As I said at the beginning, each company has a particular use of social networks. First of all, you have to define your strategy in a Marketing Plan in Social Networks. You can promote in kind of busines on Social media. For Example: If you have car scratch repair business then social media are the best option for you.
- SWOT analysis.
- Analysis of the competition.
- Target audiences.
- General brand strategy.
- Strategy through social networks and marketing channels.
- Editorial Calendar.
- Review of the Plan.
With social networks, your company will look for:
Create a Community, Loyalty, Win potential customers to the Community. That this target audience has the necessary trust in the brand that passes through and makes the act of purchase on the website. Therefore, social networks are a perfect recommendation channel for any company. Social networks serve to promote the company through Social Media.
Main social networks for your company
There are no major social networks for companies, in general. Each company has its own optimal social networks, which may be different from other companies, due to its internal characteristics, and internal constraints. We are going to take a tour of social networks and potential use for companies.
- Your company on Facebook
In Spain, Facebook is the social network with the most use, also by companies. The ability to segment is one of its great strengths, which allow target audience to attract the brand regularly. But beware, people are on Facebook to connect with other people, not with brands. If your company wants to do marketing on Facebook, you have to work it appropriately: It seeks to satisfy the needs of your target audience with good content. Define a Content Marketing strategy that generates empathy, invites participation and loyalty to the audience. Entertaining must be one of the highest goals.
- Your company on Twitter
Twitter is one of the social networks where your company can win a very qualified audience. You have to define the strategy on Twitter very well to gain visibility among so many contents, and so much fleetingness of them. Share the contents of your blog regularly on Twitter.
- Find the best times to tweet.
- Publish regularly, every day.
- Measure your performance with Twitter Analytics.
- Find the influencers of your professional sector.
- Monitor your brand and to your competition’
- Your company on Linkedin
Linkedin is a professional social network. In it the company can position itself as a brand, and in turn, gain visibility with a good marketing strategy in which it involves its main employees. The real strategy in Linkedin is in the professionals that make up the company:
- Create your company account on Linkedin.
- Configure the profiles in Linkedin of your most important employees so that they participate in the strategy of the company.
- Participate through your employees in niche Linkedin groups and establish a natural networking strategy within the social network.
- Your company on Instagram
Instagram is being discovered as a very powerful channel for many companies. You can attract young people to your brand with high impact content, in photo and video. It is a dynamic social network in which to make community around the brand is essential.
- Create a strong community around the brand.
- Take advantage of local igers communities to boost your brand in the closest environments.
- Find the best influencers that drive your brand and recommend it among your followers.
- Make good content (the best possible). Enter through the eyes.
- Your company on YouTube
YouTube has to be like your second website. If you have quality video content that you can upload regularly, your company will have many benefits for being in this social network. Video marketing strategies help you reach your target audience directly, with contents of fast consumption and high impact.
- Turn your channel into a reference in your sector.
- You can become the main video provider in your niche.
- You do branding.
- The contents are easily shared if they like.
Do you want us to work together? Get in touch with me and we start!!