This is our very favourite bake salmon steak recipe that you will love. This recipe is a huge hit wherever it goes. Find out why this recipe is popular online! It’s incredibly juicy, flavorful and flaky. I believe this is the best marinade for seafood and inspiration for this came from shrimp recipe; Garlic and Herb Shrimp.
It is easy to prepare, which makes it a perfect go-to recipe for different parties. Many people ate it with over 100 five star reviews. According to my readers, you fall in love with this recipe.
Ingredients for Bake Salmon Steak:
- Salmon Fillet – 1 1/2 lb
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped – 2 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves, Pressed – 3
- Dijon Mustard – 1/2 Tbsp (Grey Poupon Brand)
- Sea Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/8 tsp
- Light Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp (Use oil with a higher smoke point, not extra virgin)
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 Tbsp
- For effect use lemon slices
Procedure for Making Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 3 pressed cloves garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice in a small bowl. This amazing mixture smells great.
- Cut salmon into 4 generous slices and place them onto the prepared baking dish, skin-side-down.
- Brush the sides and top of the bake salmon steak with sauce and top with lemon slices.
- For 12 to 15 minutes bake it at 450°F, until cooked through and flaky but don’t overcook.
- Excellent baked salmon, the dish is ready. Enjoy this incredibly flavorful salmon recipe; this salmon recipe is truly and absolutely delicious.