IDRILL is owned by an Australian company with moves to expand globally. A concept and website developed and driven by a team of Australian Drilling experts wanting to assist Personnel, Companies and Clients.
IDRILL was born for those in the Australian Drilling Industry to utilise what’s on offer to all involved.
With Global operations, we look forward to being of assistance to those involved Globally across the Drilling Industry once we open our “Country Stage 2 and 3 operations” Covering America, Canada, Europe and Russia.
IDRILL strives to design and develop continually evolving services with ongoing communication in association with you the Australian Drilling Industry. Staying in touch with Personnel, Companies and Clients that provide and perform the technical and precise activities involved in the Australian Drilling Industry.
This is our No.1 goal.
IDRILL will promote an open line of communication with the Australian Drilling Industry.
IDRILL has currently planned 5 stages in development.
IDRILL “Stage 1 launch” will comprise of what IDRILL believes is the most important and current area of focus “Employment”
IDRILL “Stage 1 launch” “Employment”, with our target will house all available positions within the Australian Drilling Industry, inn every method of Drilling available in Australia. on land and offshore.
Then in series and with your help to, Comments.Suggestions@idrill.net.au develop an order in applying the areas that follow.
Planned aspects in IDRILL development include, but are not limited to-
– Australian Drilling Industry and Industry associated jobs.
– Australian Drilling Industry entry-level assistance and guidance.
– Videos showing Australian Drilling Industry activities in action.
– Resume/CV writing services
– Links/advice for training and personal development
– Financial support/advice/coaching from a Global Financial Industry Leader. (All good making big money, even better when it multiplies while you sleep)
– Recognition for achievement for Personnel, Companies, Clients and Projects.
News & Informational Tools:
– Roster organizing calendar
– Links to weather
– Australian Drilling Industry, “IDRILL Forum”
– Australian Drilling Contracts for tender.
– Australian Drilling Industry News
– World Drilling Industry News
– Australian Drilling Industry “Items For Sale”
– Australian Drilling Industry HSE advice, suggestions, and warnings.
Eg: Christmas parties, social occasions. Open for your input – Comments.Suggestions@idrill.net.au
– Competitions and prizes in a series of areas of focus within the Australian Drilling Industry.
– Events that IDRILL will hold for its members
– Deals and discounts for products and services you want: Comments.Suggestions@idrill.net.au
– Private interests, social activities and events
– Events held by the Australian Drilling Industry
The IDRILL team has witnessed the Australian Drilling Industry move through both Boom and Bust. Had to develop practices to stay in touch with safety concerns, and development of new strategies to combat ongoing climatic and operational issues; learn, develop and train new skill sets and ultimately stay in touch with Industry clients and the world economy.