There is a saying that once you go to Australia, you never want to come back to your native land again. It’s a country filled with the friendliest locals, beautiful landscape and an amazing cultural experience.
You can visit the Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand Island, the Uluru, The Great Barrier Reef, The Pink Lakes and find the natives of the island in the form of kangaroos, koala bears, and Tasmanian devils. This island continent will entice you and embrace you with its warm arms. It’s a place where not only can you work but have a social life and friends of different races and cultures.
It truly is a beautiful experience that is unmatched by anything else.
Why do you need a visa?
- To stay in a country and experience all that it has to offer, a visa is very important to document for them to determine who actually qualifies to reside permanently within the periphery of their borders.
- Not just that, it helps the immigration department to determine how and when a permanent resident of any country can become a citizen
- It helps to understand the first time the foreign nationals arrived in the country.
There are different types of visas for different purposes and it is granted by the sovereign nation. One such visa is the direct entry stream visa for Australia.
This visa came about last year when the Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull along with the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection announced that the Temporary Skill Shortage visa will replace the Temporary Work visa. This visa will support all the business, organizations and firms to address the skill shortages and to replenish their resources.
Requirements for the Direct Entry Stream Visa:
If you want to nominate a skilled worker in your organisation for this visa then you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a genuine need and reason to employ an overseas employee for a position
- You must be lawfully operating a business and transactional procedure in Australia.
- The worker who seeks the visa will be further nominated for a position in your organisation.
- The skilled position must be offered to the candidate that is full time and must last for at least 2 years.
- There should be no clause on the contract given to them that this can be extended in the future. It completely depends on the immigration and border protection forces.
- The organisation or the employers should have the money or the capacity to pay salary to the employees for 2 years to be able to obtain a direct entry stream visa in australia.
It is very important that the people who look to hire skilled labourers from different countries and the labourers themselves have a degree of respect for the Australian Border force. They are Australia’s most trusted global gateway and help to protect it by doing a careful scan of the people and goods coming in.